My H2b buildup thread, quick updates...

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just re read through this for the third time love this build i know it hasnt been that long any updates?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just re read through this for the third time love this build i know it hasnt been that long any updates?
Not really any updates, just happy to have the car running and drive it occasionally. now that it is warming back up I want to take it to the track and abuse the crap out of it. I have a few plans in store for it. I already have a set of h22a4 rods, which will allow me to mount up the Mahle 11.5:1 cr pistons I'm gonna buy without any modification. Better news is I got them for free. I also got my ARP head studs for a couple of favors for free too. I'm gonna man up and trade my crower 2's for a set of crower 3's and I think I'm gonna shoot for 230 whp with minimal mods. Probably 170 wheel torque will make me happy too. Also gonna be getting a better clutch and doing an entire overhaul on my used old stock internal h22a.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Wow way to bring it back from the dead. Google H2b. There are a few people who make h2b kits. Quarter Sports Drag and Evolution are the largest ones. But seriously this thread died in 2009.