Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell ya! Cant wait!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ballin and dont even have a plate yet! Love this!!

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Man those skirts are beat. I sanded all the paint off one with 180 grit. I like it a lot better now lol. I also got the money for the car today so now all I have to do is find one.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are you looking to spend on a car? I will definitely keep watch out for one

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I found a really nice sedan for $1800. It's stock and gun metal. I might get it Saturday morning. But 3k is about what I'm willing to spend. But at that price it had better be really nice. The one I found is everything I want as far as I know.

Here are some of the pics of leftovers I had from my eg6. Luckily I'll be able to use this stuff on the sedan. I think I'm going to buy a charcoal "civic" emblem instead of the gray one I have. I almost dropped the hammer on a purchase from ICB motorsports but I decided I didn't need the stuff yet since I don't have the car. But maybe this weekend will change all that.
Here are some of the pics of what I have extra.

Very Sir look

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well Saturday turned out to be a bust on getting the car I wanted. I drove all the way up to Duluth, Ga to get the car. I made it all in good time. I literally got there and looked at the car for less than 2 minutes and decided I didn't want it because that thing was Uber beat. I drove home car-less. The upside is that right after getting home I went to get my rhd ready for it's photo shoot for Import Tuner.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I finally got a sedan for my build thread lol. I guess that's important for a "car build". I'll take some pictures tomorrow of it. That thing is mint, minus a few small things. The car has never had any serious body damage, or ever been painted minus the hood and front bumper. The core support isn't janked up, but since someone tried to close the hood with the hood prop up,yeah read that again, the hood is pretty shitty. The engine has a pretty serious rod knock but it does run. Buuuttt since it's not staying then it doesn't matter. Hell it's probably better that way. I've got to start buying a few things now especially since I saved so much money by buying this one. It's white, has ac,ps, power windows, and cruise control. Stock as a rock and I'm very happy that it's that way because I like everything being there before I tear it to pieces lol.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Well I finally got a sedan for my build thread lol. I guess that's important for a "car build". I'll take some pictures tomorrow of it. That thing is mint, minus a few small things. The car has never had any serious body damage, or ever been painted minus the hood and front bumper. The core support isn't janked up, but since someone tried to close the hood with the hood prop up,yeah read that again, the hood is pretty s***ty. The engine has a pretty serious rod knock but it does run. Buuuttt since it's not staying then it doesn't matter. Hell it's probably better that way. I've got to start buying a few things now especially since I saved so much money by buying this one. It's white, has ac,ps, power windows, and cruise control. Stock as a rock and I'm very happy that it's that way because I like everything being there before I tear it to pieces lol.
White is the way to go my friend!!! Can't wait to see this build!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for pics!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post some damn pics fool.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I got a little bit of stuff done today. I started working on it at 3 so I really didn't work on it long. But I did a pretty good bit of work to her. Here are some pics of the car and the progress. I pushed it into my friends garage and pulled the engine and stuff. Tomorrow I may get some of my stuff to do some body work since I decided I wanted to take a week of vacation this week.

Pulling out that old D

Oh and there's so much stuff to buy. I'm gonna focus on getting the engine stuff first since I've got the super rare stuff that's just easier to get while it's available. That's why I just bought an authentic Mugen front lip for the car also.
I'm gonna add up what I want and see how much the damage is.
I've got to buy a new front bumper, left fender, left front door, and rear bumper. I've just got so much stuff to buy but I like a good project. I'm probably gonna do some bodywork on it tomorrow.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
dude, that car has like zero rust...nice find!!! and cant wait to see the progress!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah damn, my sedan was the exact car except a ex witha z6 and sunroof

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude, that car has like zero rust...nice find!!! and cant wait to see the progress!!
Lol cars don't rust down here. They don't have to salt roads since it really doesn't snow. I hope to get a lot done fast.