My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like it will be a nice build. The Ferio emblem you got is actually the wrong one though. It's for a 6th gen, you can see the difference here.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so glad you have started this build. It will fill the void that was opened in my life after your EG6 build ended.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great progress so far! Definitely looking forward to more updates.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks like it will be a nice build. The Ferio emblem you got is actually the wrong one though. It's for a 6th gen, you can see the difference here.

I hate you, but I just bought the era correct one. I also bought a new bracket so I can put AC on my gsr using the factory D compressor. Thanks

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin sexy. This inspires me to get back ontop of my sedan build. just need the cash after I buy books and s**t for school lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ballin!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I did a little bit of work on my car today. I had to drive back up to work to get my sanders and such. I also stopped by the bank and put some money in my account and then went to my jobber and picked up some supplies. Here's what I got done other than marking all the little dings.
More fun tomorrow.

I'll probably get on Majestic and buy a lot of stuff in a bit.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Lol cars don't rust down here. They don't have to salt roads since it really doesn't snow. I hope to get a lot done fast.
Unfortunately I live in the Chicago suburbs and they salt the roads if it flurries...so my car is FINALLY starting to show signs of potential rust (not that im proud of that, it just lasted longer than i expected) But i bought from my uncle in florida with 55,000 miles on it and it looked like it just rolled out of the factory. you're very lucky it doesn't snow there!!!:suprise:

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Unfortunately I live in the Chicago suburbs and they salt the roads if it flurries...so my car is FINALLY starting to show signs of potential rust (not that im proud of that, it just lasted longer than i expected) But i bought from my uncle in florida with 55,000 miles on it and it looked like it just rolled out of the factory. you're very lucky it doesn't snow there!!!:suprise:
It might snow about 2 inches once a year. But it's dangerous because it all ices over and freezes since there isn't anything to get rid of the stuff. But snow is really annoying. Beautiful for about 5 minutes. After that it sucks.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Crv A/C bracket+b series motor+d series compressor=ice cold ac :thumbup:
Where did you end up buying yours from?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Crv A/C bracket+b series motor+d series compressor=ice cold ac :thumbup:
Where did you end up buying yours from?
Well it's a del sol vtec or civic sir bracket. I think the crv will fit, but the torque mount won't line up.
And I got it off of ebay.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So rhd conversion?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ok well I've been working on my car here and there all week. I have all the body work done, and am currently masking her up for primer. I'm so close to paint. Just the engine stands in the way of getting it drivable. I'm gonna put my engine up on the stand tomorrow and take the the pan and windage tray off to see what bearings I'm gonna need. No sense in taking the engine apart until I have to. But here's what i got in the mail today.

More progress pics coming soon.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man, knocked out all the body work in a week? Wish I had those skills...