My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe I'll take a week this month and finish it. Hopefully so.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
make it low mate..
It's pretty low as it is. I don't know what else to tell you.

Well proving that you can't believe everything people post on the internet, here's another example. As most people into b series stuff, the itr throttle body is 62 mm. I have a spoon itr throttle body on my car now.it is 70 mm tapered to the factory 62 mm blade. Here's where the internet and a lack of knowledge make things a little fuzzy. I also own a 98+ JDM itr throttle body. They are bored out as much as the factory casting will allow. They are 67 mm smoothly tapered, with it all having been factory polished, to a 64.5 mm blade. There is no lip, the caliper is a blue point so it's accurate. Everyone says itrs are 62, which they would be right about if they said a 96-97 JDM itr, or any usdm itr, but the 98+ is different, just like the 98+ itr header and 4.7 trans. Here are a few pics of the 98+ JDM itr throttle body that I'll be putting on my car.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldve just gotten a blackworks tb and called it a day :rolf:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk did he ever say he didn't have any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. He has mentioned several times that he was single and no kids...

No worries. I still have a closet full of baller s**t waiting for a frame

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah?

I've got a..

Uhh...

Yeah I can't play this game yet.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. He has mentioned several times that he was single and no kids...

No worries. I still have a closet full of baller s**t waiting for a frame

I have a room of parts and no time to put them on and the other cars missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nah I don't have any kids but I am married and have a house and all the crap that comes along with it. Wished I could blow more money on it. Then I'd get a lot more goodies. There is a reason this project has taken me so long. I believe that buying a black works throttle body would have been a waste of money. They are compressed piles of cow manure and none of their products will be seen on my car. Cheap throttle bodys stick, which will make you wished you'd spent more money on something else. I've been there and done that. I traded my spoon one for this one. Both are meant to last as long as the car.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah I don't have any kids but I am married and have a house and all the crap that comes along with it. Wished I could blow more money on it. Then I'd get a lot more goodies. There is a reason this project has taken me so long. I believe that buying a black works throttle body would have been a waste of money. They are compressed piles of cow manure and none of their products will be seen on my car. Cheap throttle bodys stick, which will make you wished you'd spent more money on something else. I've been there and done that. I traded my spoon one for this one. Both are meant to last as long as the car.

I was joking about the bwr parts...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's pretty low as it is. I don't know what else to tell you.

Well proving that you can't believe everything people post on the internet, here's another example. As most people into b series stuff, the itr throttle body is 62 mm. I have a spoon itr throttle body on my car now.it is 70 mm tapered to the factory 62 mm blade. Here's where the internet and a lack of knowledge make things a little fuzzy. I also own a 98+ JDM itr throttle body. They are bored out as much as the factory casting will allow. They are 67 mm smoothly tapered, with it all having been factory polished, to a 64.5 mm blade. There is no lip, the caliper is a blue point so it's accurate. Everyone says itrs are 62, which they would be right about if they said a 96-97 JDM itr, or any usdm itr, but the 98+ is different, just like the 98+ itr header and 4.7 trans. Here are a few pics of the 98+ JDM itr throttle body that I'll be putting on my car.

Good info man :thumbup:

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I have a JDM H22 throttle body, it's a nice 62 mm and just found out with my b20 replacement that a 96+ LS manifold has a 62mm bore. So all worked out well.