JDM rear tail lights...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any pix of the mugen wing u bought?
No not yet... I dont have it here with me... My cousin has it and hes outta state...

civikid97

D-series
5+ Year Member
Haha I think I remeber you selling the hatch on craigslist. I remember those pics up there anyway. I almost contacted you too. XD
Nice to see the new ride. :]

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good man like them 50/50 tails
im thinkin of maybe gettin them on my eg
Thanks man... Yeah there pretty cool...

Haha I think I remeber you selling the hatch on craigslist. I remember those pics up there anyway. I almost contacted you too. XD
Nice to see the new ride. :]
O for real... Thanks man, Your the first i see on here that is from burque...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12/28/09

More goodies... NRG quick release, shift boot, and Japanese plate...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like it'll be a good project

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, you live in mexico, right? how do you do to buy on ebay from mexico? do you have to pay a lot of taxes? cuz i'm in mexico and i'd like to buy a lot of stuff for my civic from ebay, could you help me teaching me how to buy from ebay

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post pics of the front parts on at least. Suppose your waiting for a lip to finish that?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like it'll be a good project
Thanks man... hopefully it will...

hey, you live in mexico, right? how do you do to buy on ebay from mexico? do you have to pay a lot of taxes? cuz i'm in mexico and i'd like to buy a lot of stuff for my civic from ebay, could you help me teaching me how to buy from ebay
Yeah the car is over there but im over here in USA... Thats how im gettin these parts...

Post pics of the front parts on at least. Suppose your waiting for a lip to finish that?
Yeah i was thinking of a west wing lip...

JDMDRIVEREK

Great progress with the misc. parts so far. I think you are in the right direction with this. Powder coat the wheel's and drop it a little bit. . the plate is fresh. get a re-locate kit for it. I just ordered both for my ej8.. GL bro

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great progress with the misc. parts so far. I think you are in the right direction with this. Powder coat the wheel's and drop it a little bit. . the plate is fresh. get a re-locate kit for it. I just ordered both for my ej8.. GL bro
sorry but dont post things in everyones threads about things you ordered if you want a build thread start one this is his
as to OP clean lookin good and do you have to drill your own holes for that plate? i dont see any:???:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man... Yeah i was thinking white for the wheels... Nice...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry but dont post things in everyones threads about things you ordered if you want a build thread start one this is his
as to OP clean lookin good and do you have to drill your own holes for that plate? i dont see any:???:
Thanks bro... Yeah it doesnt have any holes, i was just thinking of putting in the window behind the driver...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12/30/09

Before

After

Now that i got the HONDA word off, im gonna paint them in the next couple of days... But i gotta cut the stensels first... It just sucks that the car is not here with me... :angryred: Hopefully in a week or so im gonna go back to where the car is...:thumbup:

JDMDRIVEREK

i were just making a statement....why would you be a flamer..?
and im into his build. your right it's not mine and i don't plan on attempting to make it that way.

anyways....the valve cover came out decent...whats the new color for it?