My new Daily driver/beater

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I picked up this piece for $500 on Friday to use it as a daily driver and beater, driving my hatch everyday got old. Its a 1990 Civic Wagon(not wagovan) with a dual point motor. It has a horrible misfire and i figured out why today. Cylinder number 2 had absolutely 0 compression. Also would like to have a new exhaust made for it, the one on there now is leaking a bunch and hangs real low. I have 4 Del Sol SI wheels from a friend to put on it tomorrow. The ones on there now are 13's with cheap tires. The Del Sol wheels are 14's with fresh Dunlops. Pictures....

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
with some TLC i can see you AND eastcoastEK rolling around in sick ass hell wagons reallllllly soon....i thought that all wagons came with a 1.6? ehh...maybe im wrong...but i never saw a 1.5 in a wago before

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with some TLC i can see you AND eastcoastEK rolling around in sick ass hell wagons reallllllly soon....i thought that all wagons came with a 1.6? ehh...maybe im wrong...but i never saw a 1.5 in a wago before
yep, its the bottom of the line, no ac or ps. I'm gonna eventually put probably a d16z6 in it and leave it at that. I can only park one car in the garage and thats my hatch, I don't want to do anything to this one to make it a target for thieves

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanna join the wagovan clan - we can have like a secret handshake and stuff...
maybe when winter rolls around ill pick one up as a beater - pimpin

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha honda22 lol yeah, and have code names and everything lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA:rolf:

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no no no man, we need to have a garage to meet at to make it lol, and have a secret knock and a big fat guy to watch the door and beat the s**t out of non members and take 5 bucks from anyone he wants to lol....like NWSR members haha! and when Jebus comes, we let him for free....thats just how tight we are with him lol

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow those civic wagons are UGLY!!!
ehhh..give it a while, they grow on you...and then one day, theysuck your brains out! and replace it with a honda ecu lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not bad man, i just bought a 90 4dr lx recently as a beater, so i don't run the milage up on teh FA5, but so far i have done a complete tune-up, replaced almost every gasket on the head, fixed the blower motor, and getting a oem EX muffler today, however i need a hood, rad support, and upper bumper trim, though the car isn't damaged enough to not drive it, just changed the exhaust mani gasket last sunday since it was leaking, now drive 100% better.

trust me give it a complete and very anal check over for anything, cause iwth our older cars the smallest thing will effect drivability, mines getting better everytime i work on it, and the great thing is that we can we upwards of 40mpg, which is alot better then the cars we love to drive more (our project cars).

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
all it needs is some 15" rims and to be slammed and then it would be alright.....i see it is your daily driver / beater though so i understand on that one.....still should give it some rims and a nice slam though :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lovin it!!! it's an old school jazz/fit =)

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all it needs is some 15" rims and to be slammed and then it would be alright.....i see it is your daily driver / beater though so i understand on that one.....still should give it some rims and a nice slam though :lol:
i have some 14" Del sol SI wheels on it now, but the wheel gap is so big that it still looks ugly. I don't want to lower it though because the ride is pretty comfortable. I do like how they look when they're slammed though.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why didn't I see this earlier? Steve you're ballin' with your auto seatbelts.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why didn't I see this earlier? Steve you're ballin' with your auto seatbelts.
oh you know it. you guys gotta see it now with the del sol wheels, But my camera is dead and I can't find the battree charger.