My new Daily driver/beater

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have some 14" Del sol SI wheels on it now, but the wheel gap is so big that it still looks ugly. I don't want to lower it though because the ride is pretty comfortable. I do like how they look when they're slammed though.
hmm...i know what you mean.....when my civic was stock height, the ride was sooo nice......now that its lowered on coilovers, the ride is sooo shitty.....it corners very nicely though.....but just doesnt take bumps very well

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn thats an UGLY ass car.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hows that more exciting than the hatch? low standards ftw
I don't think I ever said its more exiting than the hatch, definitely not more fun to drive. Just easier and less annoying to drive. Every interior piece inside my hatch rattles, the suspension is so stiff. I just got this wagon for a DD, im still gonna drive the hatch.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have some 14" Del sol SI wheels on it now, but the wheel gap is so big that it still looks ugly. I don't want to lower it though because the ride is pretty comfortable. I do like how they look when they're slammed though.
good. dont waste your time/money messing with the DD. just make it reliable and keep it safe.

EF Honda EF

i laugh everytime i see that thing. but it is deff a nice car as a dd. i would rock it, but it looks funny

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god what is wrong with honda culture.... somehow because something is relatively uncommon and strange looking.. it becomes rare and hot.. people really like those wagons..

the worst part is, yeah, id drive it.. hell yeah i would

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
god what is wrong with honda culture.... somehow because something is relatively uncommon and strange looking.. it becomes rare and hot.. people really like those wagons..

the worst part is, yeah, id drive it.. hell yeah i would
haha - so true eh?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea....i bought my DA for a beater about a year ago. now here i am $3,000* later.

*including oil changes and refuels.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea....i bought my DA for a beater about a year ago. now here i am $3,000* later.

*including oil changes and refuels.
I was just including modifications, like 12k for everything I have ever bought for it. Maybe more.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
u think you've spent more then $4k on oil changes and gas?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well no, but i have some parts for it that arent on it and I dont consider modifications yet.