My real RHD eg6 build

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That's honestly not that bad. Shop here in town wanted 2500 to sleeve up my ctr
Send it to ERL. That price included shipping too. Its really nice. If drag cartel and other top teams send their stuff there so would I.

emerican

Registered VIP
that dosent seem bad compared to other places that arent even as trustworthy, but it is alot of money to shell out.
its sick though man

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for looking. Maybe if a few people look in here they'll be more stoked on your new build thread because they'll see what you're capable of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for looking. Maybe if a few people look in here they'll be more stoked on your new build thread because they'll see what you're capable of.

or because of this

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Lolz. I wouldn't use CC as a standard for whether something is popular or not.
Who cares about popularity? This car is properly built to the owners liking.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah I'm not much of an attention whore. I built it to my specifications which is the real reason for me tinkering on cars. There are magazine cars that look good in pictures, and there are cars that look better in person. You can't see painstaking detail in a picture. You can't quite see the quality in a tiny picture. I've got a few things for this car, and I plan on doing some small finishing touches to her, but as for "changing it up" I'm out on that.

To tell you the truth I didn't know it had went to print either.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'm not much of an attention whore. I built it to my specifications which is the real reason for me tinkering on cars. There are magazine cars that look good in pictures, and there are cars that look better in person. You can't see painstaking detail in a picture. You can't quite see the quality in a tiny picture. I've got a few things for this car, and I plan on doing some small finishing touches to her, but as for "changing it up" I'm out on that.

To tell you the truth I didn't know it had went to print either.
True stuff. Im glad i read and saw all the crazy paint work you did with this thing.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What else do you have planned for it?

Well I've got an ASR rear sway bar, and the ERL sleeved engine. My friend keeps trying to get me to buy all kinds of expensive toys for it. While they are nice things, I've spent enough.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I've got an ASR rear sway bar, and the ERL sleeved engine. My friend keeps trying to get me to buy all kinds of expensive toys for it. While they are nice things, I've spent enough.
you are growing up before my eyes :puppyeyes:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
One day you'll cave and the build starts over lol. The curse of being an enthusiast.