My real RHD eg6 build

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
One day you'll cave and the build starts over lol. The curse of being an enthusiast.
Lucky for me they made many civics. I am currently working on a Mugen inspired eg sedan with the same detail. I'll have a deck of cards of cars that I've built, instead of one with many personalities.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haha but it makes you happy right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The car itself doesn't make me as happy as doing it. I don't like the intense amounts of bodywork and sanding, but I thoroughly enjoy the disassembly and rebuilding a car with all new parts. Opening so many new packages and tapping out old holes and greasing bolts. Putting things together and taking something that looks like total s**t and polishing makes me happy. The end of that is bittersweet for me. I don't want to guild the lily with just tacking on a lot of stuff after the fact. I have another build idea after the sedan. It would be a civic the likes of which you'd never seen, and that is a difficult statement to make.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I need to see this hatch in person

Come to the Southrnfresh meet at Mainstream. I'll be there, and so will my car. It should be in a good spot since I've talked to the creator of the event. He's trying to arrange parking so I don't know where I'll be yet.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm planning on going to IA for sure but ill try and be at mainstream. I took the whole week before that weekend off to try and have my civic drivable for the meet

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh and I saw my feature from Import Tuner. It's got some pretty good pictures. The content is ok, and the title is innuendo for masturbation, but the pictures bring it together. =)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What month issue is the feature in? Btw check your pm's please sir

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Come to the Southrnfresh meet at Mainstream. I'll be there, and so will my car. It should be in a good spot since I've talked to the creator of the event. He's trying to arrange parking so I don't know where I'll be yet.
If you see a shaggy haired fellow drooling over your car, it will be me =)

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I must be a 10%er. Mine is buzzed down and I'm not a cheap ass, nor do I really care what anyone else does to their cars.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My car finally made it into print for the Import Tuner May edition. Give it a look if you get a chance. On to things that I've been keeping to myself for a while, my ASR rear sway bar. It's a really nice piece and I got it at a good price from a friend new in the wrapper.
Here's a few pics of the installed piece.

After Import Alliance Spring meet I intend on actually finishing up my engine and putting the sleeved engine in. I've just had so many other things to occupy my time other than my hatch.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very Nice man, That car must handle really good. Do you have to mix paint from different colorants or does it come already mixed? I'm talking about oem colors. I Figured you were the best person to ask.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks amazing, let me know if you ever need help with anything.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well the color is made of several other toners. It is mixed to a factory specification. Pretty much anyone could mix paint with the right knowledge and a steady hand. You just add the correct amount of one color, and then go on to the next color. They are mixed by weight on a fine scale.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well the color is made of several other toners. It is mixed to a factory specification. Pretty much anyone could mix paint with the right knowledge and a steady hand. You just add the correct amount of one color, and then go on to the next color. They are mixed by weight on a fine scale.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: