My rice car: 1989 dx

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like real good progress so far. I bet thats much better than buying 300+ dollar ESP or full race traction bars.

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Yeah I have come across quite the deals this week. I pulled out 250 for the cage at the beginning of the week and only ended up spending 170, and ended up recieveing a carbon fiber hood, cage and all the s**t and maching to make the traction bars. I'm stoked.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I picked up my cage and parts to fab up my traction bars.

Went up to PFIspeed in here in CO today and brought my sawzall and a buddy thanks PHAGSKTR with me to cut a cage out of a car that was just given for free. We had to pull it towards the shop so we could run the extension cord out to start cutting.
Alright, i know youre pissed that youre still stuck playing with the pull-up diaper of motors, yet your a grown boy... but its ok paul.

Not to mention i cut 2 legs of that cage in the time it took you to cut half of one, you scrawny ass mofo, hahaha.... not that im much bigger, but still.

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pick ups....just cant get over how sick that setup is.....

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Alright, i know youre pissed that youre still stuck playing with the pull-up diaper of motors, yet your a grown boy... but its ok paul.

Not to mention i cut 2 legs of that cage in the time it took you to cut half of one, you scrawny ass mofo, hahaha.... not that im much bigger, but still.
f**k OFF! I hope your like your car wired the right way, cause we can change it up if this continues. LOLOLOLOL!!!

nice pick ups....just cant get over how sick that setup is.....
Thanks, I'll have more pics up later today. Hopefully I can get the cage welded in or the traction bars finished up. Will keep you guys updated.

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, Hey you wouldn't be able to help me out with setting up my signature would ya? LOL

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol such a ricer!

I resized those pics for you last night, but i cant gain access to my server to upload them for some reason... i'll work on it more tonight when i get home.

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Thank you Chaos. BTW I have been having some problems getting my signature figured out wanna be a help?

EDIT: NATHANIEL GET MY PICTURES UP!!!!!!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are your f**king PICTURES PAULY!!!

Sorry folks, i forgot my tripod, not the greatest but they work for now.

and here are a few from over the summer at the track:

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Thank you Nate. Some better quality pictures of the car than I can post up so enjoy.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
23.5x8.5 R15

They might end up on my car for the upcoming season, i think he's planning on going bigger and better.