My Shag Wagon

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was recently in st pete and checked craigslist while i was down there and saw this car for like $3800! What did u end up paying for it?

look into converting to 5-speed. not too hard. add cruise control while your at it.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
500k on it damn that is f**king nuts

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is super clean and legit keep it up..
Thanks you sir

i was recently in st pete and checked craigslist while i was down there and saw this car for like $3800! What did u end up paying for it?

look into converting to 5-speed. not too hard. add cruise control while your at it.
Well it was at a stealership so i probably paid more then i should have, ended up being 5k when dealer fees tag fees all that s**t was totalled up

Yeah im thinking about doing the swap but its my daily so it'll be a while till i can find the time to do it

500k on it damn that is f**king nuts
subtract 440k from that lol yes it is f**king nuts :!:

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
lmk when your ready to sell that sexy thing, that is EXACTLY what im looking for, for my DD when i convert my hatch to track status.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never selling it lol unless you come up to me with 6g in cash ;)

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
people think wagons are funny, dude. i don't think he's hating. They look funny, but they're so awesome.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i quite like the looks lol the back end is rather goofy though

gunny704

Ive been looking at the old Honda's lately and man are they growing on me! I love how your car looks with the drop man. What do you plan on doing to it next?

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeh buddy! i like ur wagon too.....amazing u found it with 56k on it! mines got 184k on it but thats just getting broke in for a honda lol. is ur slow as dog s**t too or is that jus mine ha

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well ive got so many ideas in my head right now, as much as id love to do the auto to manual swap, the car is my daily so idk if thats reasonable or not. Im thinking about getting some extended wheel studs and then getting spacers but i want some new wheels so idk, also want to get some paint work done, money would be nice though lol

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeh buddy! i like ur wagon too.....amazing u found it with 56k on it! mines got 184k on it but thats just getting broke in for a honda lol. is ur slow as dog s**t too or is that jus mine ha
Mines slow but it feels hella faster then my old std hatch lol must be the extra 20 hp ;)

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol mine is a f**king TURD compaired to my coupe! i put the pedal in the floor board

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you sir, will post up more pics soon when i do some things to it