my sti

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well after having it for 2 months then crashing it and then waiting 7 months to get it back.. shes finaly done.. im not that happy with the body work they did but it is what it is..
notice how the pics i take are never on the side thats been hit lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, lets see the side thats been hit.

stealthex

stealthex
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it dosent look bad from the pic the only thing i could see is that the rear door doesnt line up but if u dont like it take it back to the place that fixed it and tell them your not satisfied...and did u go to your own shop or one your insurance reffered?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can't even tell where its been hit. :thumbup:

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it dosent look bad from the pic the only thing i could see is that the rear door doesnt line up but if u dont like it take it back to the place that fixed it and tell them your not satisfied...and did u go to your own shop or one your insurance reffered?
because if you went with the shop your insurance reffered, then their work should be guaranteed and if youre not happy....aint nobody happy

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
considering the amount of damage that there was, I'd say the body shop did a great job. Nick you need to post up pics of the damage!

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate it it bugs the hell outta me that the back door dosent line up.. nore the trunk and the insurence didnt give me a place to go they just said where ever.. nationwide is bar far one of the worst companys

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn. huge hit, but like i said, it doesn't look like anything happend to it.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the insurance company isnt supposed to pick the shop for you... thats your job..

you shouldve taken it to subaru to get it fixxed... atleast it wouldve got done right.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn gald you got it back homie and good choice of color I thought I wanted black now I am kicking myself for not getting white.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the insurance company isnt supposed to pick the shop for you... thats your job..

you shouldve taken it to subaru to get it fixxed... atleast it wouldve got done right.
The insurance company has a few shops you can choose from, not go to anyone you want.