my whip...what do you think?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
this

i can control wheel spin...that wouldnt be an issue ;) i've played in the "canyons", pretty boring in my opinion.

define slow, a stock b series isnt fast :what:

and oh yea, isnt that Jezek's old bumblebee hatch your using as your avatar?

lmao, i was thinking the same thing.
So driving on a road with curves and changes is boring? So you like driving in a straight line better? Any fool can drive in a straight line...try something challenging for a change..."do you drive in a straight line because everyone else does?"

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So driving on a road with curves and changes is boring? So you like driving in a straight line better? Any fool can drive in a straight line...try something challenging for a change..."do you drive in a straight line because everyone else does?"
"any fool can drive in a straight line"......true, but when it comes to reaction time, 60 foot, boost control, tire pressure, and gear ratios, drag racing is more exciting, challenging and fun. Anyone in any car can compete in the twistys, but in drag racing you have to know how to build motors ;) How many of your friends' Honda's make over a thousand horsepower?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
"any fool can drive in a straight line"......true, but when it comes to reaction time, 60 foot, boost control, tire pressure, and gear ratios, drag racing is more exciting, challenging and fun. Anyone in any car can compete in the twistys, but in drag racing you have to know how to build motors ;) How many of your friends' Honda's make over a thousand horsepower?
....3 but they are running K27's and a B20VT.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so effing good

MPL3192

does anyone know where to get the air duct cover where the fog light gos for the 99-00 civic?
Do what I did; I had extra piping from the stock intake so I ran it down a hole from behind the passenger side headlight. It goes straight behind the headlight, and in front of the tire. Then I took some rubber tubing I had and made a valve coming from the bottom of my Type-R front lip, and from a little vent that comes on the Type-R front lip.

The air duct points straight at the intake. I took two digital thermometers one day and ran the car 20min with and without the valve and got a significant 10-20 degree difference. s**t works great.

I can take some pictures if you want.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
Do what I did; I had extra piping from the stock intake so I ran it down a hole from behind the passenger side headlight. It goes straight behind the headlight, and in front of the tire. Then I took some rubber tubing I had and made a valve coming from the bottom of my Type-R front lip, and from a little vent that comes on the Type-R front lip.

The air duct points straight at the intake. I took two digital thermometers one day and ran the car 20min with and without the valve and got a significant 10-20 degree difference. s**t works great.

I can take some pictures if you want.
Yeah take some pics...kinda know what you are talking about

redEK

nice

nice car man but the bike is stupid come on man who isnt doing tht hahaha jk u know who i am : )

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks pretty good. I'm not gonna say anything against the knockoff parts but whats up with the "fake s**t" sticker?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
....3 but they are running K27's and a B20VT.
you have 3 friends making over 1000 whp? :roll:

whats a k27? i've never heard of this. whats your friend running in the quarter with a 1k whp b20vtec?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
you have 3 friends making over 1000 whp? :roll:

whats a k27? i've never heard of this. whats your friend running in the quarter with a 1k whp b20vtec?
Yeah a K27 is a stroked K24 fully built. And he's running 9's. He would be doing better but he breaks loose in 3rd gear running 25" slicks.
The B20 is stroked also but idk to what and it is like 800whp...idk what he does in the 1/4 but he's in vegas a lot doing s**t down there

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
I might be wrong, but when the hell was this thread ever titled "How many friends do you have that make over 1000 hp?"... Im just sayin.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bought the car with them...i love rotas anyways! fake or not. let me go spend 3000 on some rims that someones going to steal, hit a curb or let something stupid done to them and now they are worth sh!t. rims are really a waste of money.
so you cant say u dont rock no fake ass s**t

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah a K27 is a stroked K24 fully built. And he's running 9's. He would be doing better but he breaks loose in 3rd gear running 25" slicks.
The B20 is stroked also but idk to what and it is like 800whp...idk what he does in the 1/4 but he's in vegas a lot doing s**t down there
hrmmmm....interesting, sounds like a tuning/driver issue :lol: You plan on going to Sacramento for the outlaw shootout ;)??

I might be wrong, but when the hell was this thread ever titled "How many friends do you have that make over 1000 hp?"... Im just sayin.
it wasnt directed towards you....i dont see what the problem is. ;)

graffbc

5+ Year Member
you can bar'd a jdm engine?
you use to be able to in cali but not anymore...they stopped baring JDM motors sometime in jan. 2009...something like that. the state ref told me they stopped baring them cause they wanted to do away with all the trouble of USDMing motors...you know, all the sensors and carb legal stuff.