Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:shock: wow

GL with everything man.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that sucks.

didnt you just spend hella time wrapping that front lip with vinyl? or is that a hella old write up i read a few days ago lol

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i had just had it for a month or 2..f**king 1000 down the drain.

NAVYlude

Makin Underwear!
5+ Year Member
yeah, im should be getting a call by tomorrow afternoon to take my statement, hopefully the see that i was hit towards the rear and they will say it wasnt my fault, i mean if he didnt hit me all i would have to replace is the front bumper/lip and be done with it. but its alot more now.

and there were 2 witnesses to what happend. 1 that saw the driver cut me off then swerve out of the way of the tire and i had no chance to know it was coming. and another that was behind me. and the car that hit me was behind him and he couldnt stop, but the guy behind me could..so hmm im thinking he was going to fast and his timing was off because of the alcohol
He was. How do I know? I was driving the red RX-8 that stopped with you guys. I was going about 78, and he passed me like I was going 40. I saw the cloud of smoke form when the brakes locked up, and the grass fly, but I couldn't see well enough to tell what happened. But if you need two eyewitnesses that can confirm that he was speeding that badly, pm me, I can give you my number.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He was. How do I know? I was driving the red RX-8 that stopped with you guys. I was going about 78, and he passed me like I was going 40. I saw the cloud of smoke form when the brakes locked up, and the grass fly, but I couldn't see well enough to tell what happened. But if you need two eyewitnesses that can confirm that he was speeding that badly, pm me, I can give you my number.
wow. what are the odds.

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Way to step up and help somone out :thumbs up

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still u probably should have just stopped after u skidded down the hill to check for damage to your car before hopping back onto a road with traffic.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still u probably should have just stopped after u skidded down the hill to check for damage to your car before hopping back onto a road with traffic.
I don't think coming back on the road was a voluntary act

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so basically.. and Im not tryin to be an ass either. from what it sounds like man you pulled out in front of him. (if I got that right) just remeber if the insurance company says your at fault its cuz you failed to yield the right of way Even tho the guy was drunk and he broke the law, he still had the right of way. think if it this way.. If you were out drunk and got rear ended by another driver would that make you at fault? no, just cuz (in this example) you were drunk doesnt mean its your fault you were hit. even tho you did break the law, you didnt cause the accident.

just tryin to help you understand man.

but forget all that. Im glad your ok and glad the damage is still repairable!! Its not as bad as i was expecting when i hit the link =) be careful out there man, hope everythign works out well for you!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't think coming back on the road was a voluntary act
my choices were get back on the road, or run into trees going 75mph. what would you have chosen?

theres not some button you can push and it stop you, d**k. (toward cookie, not you low)

so basically.. and Im not tryin to be an ass either. from what it sounds like man you pulled out in front of him. (if I got that right) just remeber if the insurance company says your at fault its cuz you failed to yield the right of way Even tho the guy was drunk and he broke the law, he still had the right of way. think if it this way.. If you were out drunk and got rear ended by another driver would that make you at fault? no, just cuz (in this example) you were drunk doesnt mean its your fault you were hit. even tho you did break the law, you didnt cause the accident.

just tryin to help you understand man.

but forget all that. Im glad your ok and glad the damage is still repairable!! Its not as bad as i was expecting when i hit the link =) be careful out there man, hope everythign works out well for you!
i didnt pull out in front of him, i saw the road when i was coming back up on it..and i would have been fine if the car wasnt going about 90+ like the guy that owns the RX-8 posted. i looked up and saw no cars where i was coming out so i was like..awesome..then i get on the road and look over and i see a blue thing coming straight at me so i step on the gas hard to try and get out of the way, and couldnt make it. if i cut him off, there wouldnt be 10ft of skid marks from his car!

NAVYlude

Makin Underwear!
5+ Year Member
I have responded. If you need my help, just message me. I had completely forgotten that I had posted here. BTW, 12.8:1 ls vtech or however he has his name is my older brother.

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
damn dude, that sucks alot. where did all this happen at? at least you still have your car compared to what happened to mine.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so your mad at a mexican because he hit you after you spun out? :roll:

it sucks but thats why we have insurance

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude, that sucks alot. where did all this happen at? at least you still have your car compared to what happened to mine.
it was on 59 right after argo on the way back to trussville.

what happened to yours?

so your mad at a mexican because he hit you after you spun out? :roll:

it sucks but thats why we have insurance
because he was prob going 100mph, and he had no license, drunk, and the tag wasnt even his. thats why im mad. if he would have been obeying the law..just one of them all i would need is a new bumper.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never know if he wasnt there at all u probably would have gotten hit by someone else. if the driver in front of him swerved away even a normal person cant react fast enough to avoid some maniac flying up the ditch at 75 mph into traffic.