my wreck..pretty bad.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well..just a small update. they are replacing my back window after they messed it up. imma call them tomorrow and see how its going.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are they going to fix everything else they messed up?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they said they are. supposedly its already been to the interior guy to fix all that, and i think the paint has already been fixed. hopefully ill find out more today.

99HondaEx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn.. ur car is not done yet

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nope..talked to them today though, they said that the back window is in and the only thing left is just to put the cover over the rear airbag (c pillar) then get the window tinted. and i asked him to do it in 5% =)

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well..i pointed out that hes mexican because he most likely in the country illegally. if he was white with no license it most likely was suspended and the guy would have a record and would have been arrested. but the cop was probably too lazy to do the paperwork so he just let them go.
Way to stereotype. :???:

08_si_civic

5+ Year Member
ok wait you think its bad they totaled mine here it is..........

i pulled out in front of a yukon and that was the end of that car lol...... but hey look at the bright side i got me a si civic :D

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
silver is a very hard color to match without repainting the whole car. any car in a big accident will never be the same, there is only so much body shops can do. i was just glad to get mine fixed and it came out fairly good even tho the paint sucks.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
silver is a very hard color to match without repainting the whole car. any car in a big accident will never be the same, there is only so much body shops can do. i was just glad to get mine fixed and it came out fairly good even tho the paint sucks.
well..then they should have totaled it to begin with instead of doing a shitty job estimating the costs at 4500. i dont care if they have to repaint the whole quarterpanel or car. it WILL match when its all said and done. they got the bumpers fine. and the car is less than 2 years old, the paint hasnt faded enough to have to do much to it to make it match, id prob be happy if they just painted the whole quarter panel.

but more news. didnt talk to the body shop, but i did talk to the tint shop at about 2:30 and they had my car down there tinting it then =) i was just gonna check up and make sure they got it done at the right place

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
truth hurts!
Yes, that it oh so true. Every Mexican in the US is "most likely" in the country illegally because a lot of people from Mexico come into the US illegally.

All black people like fried chicken and kool aid too, huh?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look, i work(ed) construction here in bama, and 99% of the hispanics that worked there were illegal. the contractors would literally drive to mexico and pick up a truckload of them to work for them. so in my eyes, if a hispanic person here does not speak english, and has no license, then yes i will call him illegal.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, that it oh so true. Every Mexican in the US is "most likely" in the country illegally because a lot of people from Mexico come into the US illegally.

All black people like fried chicken and kool aid too, huh?
yeah, + watermelon. IT's true. Im not feeling kool aid or fired chicken since Im not black.

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look, i work(ed) construction here in bama, and 99% of the hispanics that worked there were illegal. the contractors would literally drive to mexico and pick up a truckload of them to work for them. so in my eyes, if a hispanic person here does not speak english, and has no license, then yes i will call him illegal.
Lol. :roll:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright..so an update for anyone that cares.

i took the car back last thursday because i was tired of leaving it there. they replaced the window but still didnt fix everything. so i finally got in touch with insurance yesterday and the supervisor to all the adjusters in my area is going to come look at it thursday and see about taking it to another bodyshop! im soo happy

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive had 2 rear bumpers due to drunks running into me and neither of them line up...so i hope u get better luck? ive had pro body shop do it and still wont line up...thsnk god my frame never got bent...
-john

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i backed up into my friend so hard he couldnt even open his door, i got a used bumper from someone local and it fit fine. the fixed the bumper..kinda i dont think they brought the quarter panel out far enough