my wreck..pretty bad.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never know if he wasnt there at all u probably would have gotten hit by someone else. if the driver in front of him swerved away even a normal person cant react fast enough to avoid some maniac flying up the ditch at 75 mph into traffic.
not really..but you must be mexican too if you are defending him when he was clearly in the wrong. the guy that posted above proved he was definately speeding. everyone else managed to avoid hitting me..why couldnt he? because he was speeding he put 2 skid marks about 10 ft long or longer before he hit me, he was not there when i got back on the road then all of the sudden..bam i get hit. its ok though, ill settle it all in court.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ if it all went down like you said it did......then you got nothing to worry about. does the guy being mexican really have anything to do with it? good luck even if you're racist.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well..i pointed out that hes mexican because he most likely in the country illegally. if he was white with no license it most likely was suspended and the guy would have a record and would have been arrested. but the cop was probably too lazy to do the paperwork so he just let them go.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

oh fudge im mexican now!

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
it was on 59 right after argo on the way back to trussville.

what happened to yours?
it happened about a month ago but yeah. driving home @ 4am, started raining, going through a turn, saw something take off in front of me, reacted by braking hard while in the turn like a dumbass, spun out, hit curb, went into ditch and flipped over. walked away with one little scratch on my pinky that you cant see anymore. working two jobs now to get another car before school starts.
i wanted to save the interior and motor but i couldnt afford it being towed to my house then towed out.

sorry if pics are big...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man..that sucks atleast you can find a nice newer vehicle..

but yeah ive learned not to worry about stuff in the road like that. just run it over, i ran over a 'possum one time because it wouldnt move..sounded like i ran over a speedbump going 40 mph lol

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
yeah. thats what i said i'm going to start doing since im driving a truck this summer. any update with the wreck? and yeah, the cop letting the guy who hit you doesn't seem right. was it the state trooper or argo police?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
state trooper. but i can call the argo for a witness since he heard all the convos from the witnesses and he was a much nicer, older guy. i believe he was the police cheif too so wont be hard to find him.

dont know much about the car though. bad thing is they close same time i get off work, so i dunno if ill be able to see it much. i do get off early sometimes so i might be able to stop by. but i work a about 20 mins from their shop though

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
at least it's getting worked on. cool. do you know how long they said it'll take?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2-3 weeks. but the longer the better. i get $25 a day for rental, i guess it starts the day i had the wreck. so its been err..7 days already i guess. so as long as i t get 20 day out of it ill get a $500 check =)

but then i gotta wait another month or so so i can put the clear bra on so i wont get anymore rock chips.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not really, i get to keep the bumpers so i can sell the lips to a friend to get fixed painted and put on his car.

i keep forgetting to call them though, but it should be done soon from what they were saying, imma try my best to call them tomorrow.

but my license is suspended so i cant drive for 2 months anyway

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, I'd make them tow it back to their yard to get everything fixed. That is NOT a good job, not even close to "decent". That "matched paint" is so f**king off. Body panels not lining up, ect. I'd show the pictures to the insurance company.

Maybe you'll get a new rear window.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
of course im taking it back, i called insurance company as soon as i got home and they told me to call the body shop and see what they say, and if they will take care of it or if they give me the runaround about it. if they try to weasel their way out of it, they gave me a number for a local farmers thing that will help me out

i was thinking about the new window too because its messed up, through the tint, then through the black stuff that honda put on the windows..the might just try to paint it or some crap though.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
of course im taking it back, i called insurance company as soon as i got home and they told me to call the body shop and see what they say, and if they will take care of it or if they give me the runaround about it. if they try to weasel their way out of it, they gave me a number for a local farmers thing that will help me out

i was thinking about the new window too because its messed up, through the tint, then through the black stuff that honda put on the windows..the might just try to paint it or some crap though.
That's something you can't really just paint over, it's still going to be noticeable.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah oh well though, they will fix it and fix it right or ill keep bringing it back, or just not taking it.

called them today and the car goes back tomorrow morning.