kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy sh$% that is sick...i like..

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like your ride.
just not the hood.. i think it looks nice with painted everything matching, and an SI spoiler would look nice on your car.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think you should go with the stock honda purple, lose the hood though man

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is my 2 cents. I think the hood is fine, it isn't the Black Widow hood if anyone knows what Im talking about! With that color I guess I can see how people are saying something is off or missing... I like the color but I don't at the same time, its one of things I can't put my finger on.... The rims are clean, the car its self is clean, I actually think the shaved moldings are done very well and look awesome..... Not everyone needs to be OEM to have a nice car.....

Personally especially after that photo shop that was actually done very well lol, I think you should go White, I have always liked white cars with shaved moldings and was going to find a shaved white civic but that photoshop does show it!

IMO Drop it as we all know, leave the moldings alone, maybe get some JDM Side Markers to break it up if you want, then get an Si Wing Paint Matched, and leave it. If you do change colors, I say white, with what I just said, then paint match everything, Maybe an 99-00 Bumper with an OEM lip... That car would be hotter than it is now..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the color looks good, I'd leave it.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No prob man anytime, keep us updated on your final decision, the nice thing is, you can always change it later! =)

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah ...right now it is cloudy where i live...just waiting for it to clear up...i am going t paint the side skirt the same color...and see what it looks like...i do one part at a time ..first side skirts then ill move on,...i got 1/2 of paint anyways..and like u said uccracing..i can always change it... ill post pcs... my dad just bought a si spoiler...it kinda looks like the ex..r they both the same..i thought si was taller...let me know

i might put it on...but i think it looks better without it...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go with what you feel is good... Yeah one thing at a time is good, but the EX and SI I believe are different? Not sure...

notorious9i6

5+ Year Member
Looks pretty realistic to me. :shock:

Edit: Maybe to go with the shaved look, you should shave your antenna before you paint it?
well i am glad you think it looks good, makes me feel better about myself. haha didn't spend to much time on it.

oh and the bumper, i don't think its a big deal... not something you need to replace all together really.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lip needs paint, so do the fog covers and sideskirts. I'd lower it a little more too, and lose the mugen sticker. Other than that I like the color and the shaved molding isn't too bad.

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright yeah..i was thinking of paint the side skirt in the weekend but its goning to rain ...so real soon...i like the mugen sticker....does it really look bad.???

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
white looks clean... but it makes your car look plain & stock.
from what I can see, you don't have any Mugen parts... so I would remove the 'Mugen' badge.
Keep it simple & clean..

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys tommorro i am painting the sice skrits and front lip..so..well see how it looks..illl post pcs...

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say color match everything. It would look alot better IMO. Maybe some different color wheels? I dont know...Looks good though.