need your opinion..

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
true...for now ill keep it...again i got it for free...so...but yeah next is the mirror and the back lincense thing..weather is bad right now...so there will a delay...

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks like a battleship

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't know what to think about the side molding shave.... it doesn't look bad at all. but i still don't know

great looking ride though

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
upon further review... i love the color, i like the side molding shave(not all civics would be able to pull it off)
the cf hood is okay(every car needs a little rice... lol)

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man if you decide to get rid of that hood Ill take it lol.. Ill pay for shipping =)

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well yes..i was about to sell it to a guy this saturday...if u want it sure...super...clean...and for being cool and helping me i will polish it and wax...how much..??

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well yes..i was about to sell it to a guy this saturday...if u want it sure...super...clean...and for being cool and helping me i will polish it and wax...how much..??
s**t man, I dunno... Funds are kinda tight! You throw me a price and I am in... PM me if you don't want everyone to see...

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
grill and rear license plate plastic are painted..ill post pics later...oh i now have no hood...lol..sold..!!

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats the first civic that ive ever seen that looks good with shaved trim lol I like it!! what color is that??

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't know??? it was supposed to be a dark grey...but turned out like this...looks cool in the shade ...but in the sun it looks like shiny primer...

Bliss88

I would chuck in a sunroof, darken the window tint, change the head and tail lights to smoked/darker euro style, and maybe just change the carbon hood so it has vents on the top ....this looks like it has potential to look grunt rather than pretty...rrrr!!! Unfortunately i do not LURVE the paint colour but it can be worked with of course!!!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the hood...
So do I! Hince why I bought it and it is in my garage now! =) Only Down side which is on the Up Side is that I have a 98 hood is for 99-00, so 99-00 Conversion here we come! So it has its ups and downs lol

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man I am really digging it!!! Something is missing though!, can't place it hmmm Oh yeah the hood lol J/k so I hope you park it inside with no hood? So whats next? Paint the mirrors? What about the hood? Any idea's? Also you gonna get a rear lip or leave it?

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All I can saw is damn. That's a world of difference. I love it.

Get a hood on there and you'll be golden.

Or do a J-swap and rock no hood. ;)