new here, check out my EJ6!

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright guys, this thread has been dead for quite awhile.. but i've got a mega update for you... so i got bored of my torqueless wonder of a B16.. dont get me wrong.. the B16a was TONS of fun.. and i intend on keeping it and throwing it into a different shell.. but as for my EJ6.. its getting a new heart.. they king of all hearts..... JDM B18C-R :-):twisted:.... so im bringing this build thread back to life with tons of updates to come... for now here is some pics of my parts that i've ordered for my new swap...

OEM cap and rotor
NGK iridium plugs and NGK wires
Complete OEM timing belt kit
hondata intake manifold gasket
Edelbrock pro flo header
AEM hybrid Cold air intake for B series in an EK
exedy stage 1 clutch with fidanza lightweight flywheel (8lbs)
mishimoto low temp thermostat

Heres some pics of the parts i already got in the mail...

More to come so stay tuned...

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres some things that are new to the car that have not been put into the build thread yet....

heres my new HKS hi-power exhaust..

heres the new headlights i just put in...

and these two are just for fun

thats my other toy... my 05 cbr600rr...too cold to ride her right now... thats probly why i got a hair up my arse to do an ITR swap.. haha

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think im gonna start a new build thread in the right sectoin... for the ITR build.. this one doesnt seem to be getting too much attention.

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just got told my motor will be at my door by the 26th... very excited.. i'll keep ya'll posted..

1996civic

Registered User,EJ8 owner
i loved the look of your no name coilovers, possible if you send me a link to them or a name and model? thanks

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i loved the look of your no name coilovers, possible if you send me a link to them or a name and model? thanks
they were just some dropzone coilovers... on tokico blues.. nothing special.. you can find em on ebay.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You know how to do a swap good job!!! cant wait to see more pix.

Get that bish tuneddd!! My friend has an ITR and it did 180 base and it did 212whp after a tune on Crome with a P28. ;)

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks alot. clean ride by the way. love the work you've done
thanks bro :-)

You know how to do a swap good job!!! cant wait to see more pix.
Get that bish tuneddd!! My friend has an ITR and it did 180 base and it did 212whp after a tune on Crome with a P28. ;)
yea, im excited to start the swap... i'll be posting tons of pics!
wow.. thats a good gain with just a tune..

Do you still have your greddy exhaust?
nope, but i do have the invidia still.. just put on the HKS hi-power bout a month ago... LOVE IT!....