new here, check out my EJ6!

skweetis13

I didnt realize how much change your cars been through in a little over a year lol. Im stoked for your motor coming in on monday, get that shiz in ASAP.

p.s. i hear that theres some sweet modia's that are lonely in a garage somewhere that need some lovin;)

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didnt realize how much change your cars been through in a little over a year lol. Im stoked for your motor coming in on monday, get that shiz in ASAP.
p.s. i hear that theres some sweet modia's that are lonely in a garage somewhere that need some lovin;)
i know right? im kind of a wheel whore.. but i've stuck with these SI's a long while now.. it may be time for a change?? i thinik 17's would be too big for the ek... will probly throw them on the daily i get though!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love when I miss threads like this! Just means that I get to see a yrs worth of progress all at once! lol
Looks bad ass man! You gonna clean up the bay during the swap? maybe do a mile tuck or anything just to make her pop?
they were just some dropzone coilovers... on tokico blues.. nothing special.. you can find em on ebay.
If you read when he had the previous set up the ride SUCKED... That is because Dropzone is s**t... Worst suspension you could ever buy! Don't buy them!

So man why did you go back to stock headlights? No CF Hood and no black housing :( Sad Day

Edit** The bike is sick as they all are!

The new exhaust is the BEST by far! Love that style!

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love when I miss threads like this! Just means that I get to see a yrs worth of progress all at once! lol
Looks bad ass man! You gonna clean up the bay during the swap? maybe do a mile tuck or anything just to make her pop?
If you read when he had the previous set up the ride SUCKED... That is because Dropzone is s**t... Worst suspension you could ever buy! Don't buy them!
So man why did you go back to stock headlights? No CF Hood and no black housing :( Sad Day
Edit** The bike is sick as they all are!
The new exhaust is the BEST by far! Love that style!
Yea i agree the new exhaust is the s**t... i love it.. tone is awesome.. and its got that sick "jdm tilt" the reason i took the carbon hood off is cause i didn't like how it looked with the red.. and the black houseing headlights had a horrible light output on them.. the ITR comes on monday.... so we'll be haveing a big update to come soon....

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
motor comes tomorrow people! get ready for some ITR madness picture update.. haha

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ship me your old engine ill pay shipping! lol
HAHA nice, yea im gonna be looking for a nice daily to put the b16 in.. something with all power options and sunroof... like an ex sedan or something.. something really low profile..

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I got a girl I know that has a 97 sedan maroon in mint condition auto for 1500 gonna do a manual conversion with a gsr and stock sleeper ;)

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I got a girl I know that has a 97 sedan maroon in mint condition auto for 1500 gonna do a manual conversion with a gsr and stock sleeper ;)
bout 5700 rpms and the sleeper turns into oh shiz, did i just get passed by thats stock looking sedan ?? ;):word:

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so the motor delivery got delayed until tomorrow... but here are some pics of us taking out the b16...

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so this wonderful washington weather has delayed my motor delivery for the second day in a row, this time they said they can deliver the motor on saturday.. and now that my engine is already out im kinda screwed... out of a car until i get the motor.. sorry peeps

Ej6

Lol I meant for the b16 that ur takin out are u sellin it? Im in the process of buildin my hatch. I had a gsr ej8 but fukkin thieves got to it. Gotta start on a new project. O by the way nice ass car. Wish I can do all of that lol.