New parts... !!!!PICS PICS PICS!!!!

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
not feelin the headlights, but the header and cat look like quality product.
whats wrong with the headlights??? umm yeah the header and cat look like it was made right and will give me good powa!

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree bro.. sometimes knock-off headers have good or maybe better quality than you expected... just a thought

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im loving the lights. nice purchases :thumbs up

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yup city lights own you guys! nice mods romeo!!!

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks dennis, pj, and nitin... =) and everyone else... ima put everything in this weekend

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
so who'd you buy them header/cat from?

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, now you need some rims and you'll be set for a while. LOL!

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOOSE said:
***The header got it off this guy***
aimspot2000

***and the cat of this guy***
xtremelegend2003

yeah.... =)
u know that thats an ex header right. its going to completely bypass your cat. in which case, your going to need an Ex exhaust system. hope you have one of those too!.

oh yeh, and your gonna throw an engine code. unless you weld a o2 sensor bung after the cat.

and your not gonna pass echeck. and its gonna sound like a bee buzzing around.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did u not read the first post. he also bought a new cat.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
did u not read the first post. he also bought a new cat.
are you also retarted. i know that. hes going to need an ex catback too. besides those ebay cats are s**t. they sound and smell like theres no cat at all. straight up gimic.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch exhaust install is such a b***h! goose, if you dont have an ex catback. just wait and get one.

my setup ( on same car )

dc sports header.....stock ex cat...... and greddy evo ex catback..... and exhuast bung welded to the catback for the secondary o2 sensor.

ohyeah, i dont think that ebay cats can make the engine not throw a code. just go with stock cats. or catco.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CorneliuS said:
are you also retarted. i know that. hes going to need an ex catback too. besides those ebay cats are s**t. they sound and smell like theres no cat at all. straight up gimic.
don't talk to be like an idiot or assume goose is an idiot. of course he knows its an ex header. what else is it going to be?? a dx or lx header with the cat built in :roll:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CorneliuS said:
ohyeah, i dont think that ebay cats can make the engine not throw a code. just go with stock cats. or catco.
you act like you know what youre talking about but you dont, my stock cat was plugged ... didnt throw a code

then i got a generic high flow ... didnt throw a code.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
nice updates goose....pics of the install coming soon?
yeah ... as sooon as everything is in i will take pics.. =)

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CorneliuS said:
hatch exhaust install is such a b***h! goose, if you dont have an ex catback. just wait and get one.

my setup ( on same car )

dc sports header.....stock ex cat...... and greddy evo ex catback..... and exhuast bung welded to the catback for the secondary o2 sensor.

look dude i been planning this since who knows when well some ppl do cause ive done multiple threads about this.. everything is fine im not gonna throw any codes... everything is fine plz dont wack out my thead xoo7den "D" let it go this dude doesnt know what my plan is... =) with that said back to the great feedback everyone has been giving me =)

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i'll buy a cheap headers too. im a chepo too. i feel sorry for my self.... jobless.. :cry:

Last edited: