New parts... !!!!PICS PICS PICS!!!!

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2GCIVI said:
Where did you get those headlights and do the make them for a 99-00 with black housing? I'd take the JDM knockoff instead of spending $600-$700 on a new set
my headlights r not JDM... i never call anything thats made here JDM well mine r made in Taiwan does that count as JDM... LOL well i think they do make them for 99-00 civics but with the clear reflector.. so yeah i got them from www.islandmotorsports.com the shop is like 5min from work so yeah i stop by some times. Ima stop by today and buy my Stanley JDM side markers... LOL yeah ok umm ill take pics of those too and post them up =)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOOSE said:
well mine r made in Taiwan does that count as JDM... LOL

no it does not... lol :P

2GCIVI

4 show till tickets go
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOOSE said:
my headlights r not JDM... i never call anything thats made here JDM well mine r made in Taiwan does that count as JDM... LOL well i think they do make them for 99-00 civics but with the clear reflector.. so yeah i got them from www.islandmotorsports.com the shop is like 5min from work so yeah i stop by some times. Ima stop by today and buy my Stanley JDM side markers... LOL yeah ok umm ill take pics of those too and post them up =)
I know they were not JDM but the have that look. The lights I really wanted were JDM and I just did't want to pay the price

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey goose so how's the new header and cat? does it have an extra bung or what did u do with that? and post them pics...

civicnoob

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word dude, i was gonna ge a low budget cat. Ur car throwing a cel? and u got em of ebay right? cuase Im bout to do the same, new cat and header.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm everything is working fine .. i took it to the dude that works on our cars and he said that the engine light will turn on but everything would work fine not to worry about anything... and yes i felt a big differ.. from just the intake to header, cat, intake, exhuast, and 2 1/2 inch piping done.. SO yeah everything is fine with my car... no problems to report... As for pics i will do it today when i get home from work...

Thanks guys for the feedback