15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my car doesnt have a cat :shocked2:

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
you act like you know what youre talking about but you dont, my stock cat was plugged ... didnt throw a code

then i got a generic high flow ... didnt throw a code.
first off. if its on your accord. ( not an ek mind you ) and secondly, supposing it is your accord. its obd 1.

ek's are obd2.

but if its a ek your takling about. i have no cat, and it throws a code >=(
please tell me the secrets)

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry... I dont mean to thread jack here or go off topic from the bitchfest... but were did you get those headlights and were can i get a set like them? I so need a set for my blackhatch...

Thanks manga.... and the ek is looking good... I wish i woulda bought silver instead of black... :???:

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboej7 said:
Sorry... I dont mean to thread jack here or go off topic from the bitchfest... but were did you get those headlights and were can i get a set like them? I so need a set for my blackhatch...

Thanks manga.... and the ek is looking good... I wish i woulda bought silver instead of black... :???:
i went to www.islandmotorsports.com but the shop its by my work so.. i stopped by a got some.. =) u have to buy the city light plug cause they dont come with them.. $15 each but i say its worth it and $15 isnt alot of $$$ for me... so yah ;)

chile

meat popsicle
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
denracho said:
i think i'll buy a cheap headers too. im a chepo too. i feel sorry for my self.... jobless.. :cry:
another threadjack...i got some cheap headers....

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
his stuff is being installed as I type this respond. Can wait to see, hear, & feel the difference. GO gogogoo GOOsE!!!!!! POWA!!! POWA!!!!! :banana:

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthsi009 said:
his stuff is being installed as I type this respond. Can wait to see, hear, & feel the difference. GO gogogoo GOOsE!!!!!! POWA!!! POWA!!!!! :banana:
lol its not that much " powa " man. if you want POWA get a b18c5

chile

meat popsicle
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with the standard, I/H/E...nothing that pegs out the butt dyno...at least on mine.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, yeah, where is everything!?!!

and how much more " POWA!!!!!!" does it have :lol:

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK ok guys... um my car sound pretty loud now just like i wanted it.. and i do feel alot differ.. from just Intake and exhuast... i took pics but i need to email them to myself from my camera phone.. but everything came out goood... =)

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
already installed the headers?

how was it? any thing suspecious about it? how was the quality?

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Header Header Header!!!! Omg Its A 4 Cylinder There Is Only One Header!!

turboej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
Header Header Header!!!! Omg Its A 4 Cylinder There Is Only One Header!!
Take a deep breath and relax man... Header or headers or whatever you wanna call it... its all the same thing, most of us graduated high school or college a few years ago and if they havent graduated either one... Im sure unless your a certified teacher, there not gonna really care... Not trying to be a d**k or anything, but this is the internet and anything goes. :twocents:

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah everything bolted up fine no i see nothing wrong with them... everything is working fine.. =) pics coming SOOn!!!

2GCIVI

4 show till tickets go
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you get those headlights and do the make them for a 99-00 with black housing? I'd take the JDM knockoff instead of spending $600-$700 on a new set

turboej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2GCIVI said:
Where did you get those headlights and do the make them for a 99-00 with black housing? I'd take the JDM knockoff instead of spending $600-$700 on a new set
You can find used JDM ones for around 300-400 with the city light option which is what makes them JDM i guess... I have yet to see a set of headlights go for 600 bucks... But if you want knock offs... I think you know where to find them... Just check you local EGAY and there is pages loitered with them :|