Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hellz yea

Jdm_civic_ek2

URBAN DISTURBANCE CC
5+ Year Member
looking good man...How much did you pay for that steering wheel?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys!!

I'll try to get some full interior shots this week, otherwise you'll probably end up seeing the photos in the next ROTM :twisted:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks guys!!

I'll try to get some full interior shots this week, otherwise you'll probably end up seeing the photos in the next ROTM :twisted:
youve already got my vote ;)

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet. I decided i'll worry about the engine bay later on.

For now, the list is as follows:

CTR Cams
Boost
My car is done.

w00t.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great, another part for thieves to rip an S2000 top for. Makes me not want one anymore.

Looks great in your car, don't get me wrong.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my pedals... and read up on your question about makin the accelerator pedal look like the actual type-r pedal with the 5-star notebook. lol.. but yeah... is there anything for the foot rest pedal? i'm not actually thinking about it, but just wondering.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my pedals... and read up on your question about makin the accelerator pedal look like the actual type-r pedal with the 5-star notebook. lol.. but yeah... is there anything for the foot rest pedal? i'm not actually thinking about it, but just wondering.
Not that I know of. You might be able to use one of the dead rest pedals from their site (From an integra or RSX) if it's the same. Personally, I didn't bother since the pedals weren't all bling to me.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not that I know of. You might be able to use one of the dead rest pedals from their site (From an integra or RSX) if it's the same. Personally, I didn't bother since the pedals weren't all bling to me.
alright... thanks man.. now i just need my steering wheel, seats, and si cluster. = )