NEW RIDE, fresh start =)

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NEEEDDDD HEEEELP!!!!! PLEAAAASE!!!

so as im here sitting, looking for my b swap on the internet, blam! comes this miracle..

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2601721544.html

some one tell me this is real...im texting the owner now, but is this a scam or is this guy for real?
$800??? i couldve sworn these things costed upwards of 1,000? please tell me if this sounds legit. need help deciding guys

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks like a good deal, but remember that no matter what the seller says is inside, you will never know, unless of course you take it apart. Also keep in mind that a transmission will cost another 5-600.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks like a good deal, but remember that no matter what the seller says is inside, you will never know, unless of course you take it apart. Also keep in mind that a transmission will cost another 5-600.
i know the transmission is a different problem. im still looking for one of those.
true, i should have them show reciepts, or open it up in front of me or something. thanks bro

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sucks to hear about those f**king thieves bro, it could've been worse though...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see you're back on track and continuing.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sucks to hear about those f***ing thieves bro, it could've been worse though...
oh i know man, i thank God nothing else happened. ive been watching my car like a hawk since the inccident. not so much as a leaf falls on my car without me knowing about it lol :P

Glad to see you're back on track and continuing.
thanks bro, yeah im trying my best. its a bit difficult when your project, at the same time, is also your dd..
but im destined to finish by this year. right now im focused on the gf, work, pharmacy school, and helping the fam out.. so there's hardly time/finance for my silver beauty. but still hopeful! i should actually be picking up an oem si grill by this week, maybe even a b16 top end, not 100% sure.

btw the craigslist link above was a fluke, he refused to answer my texts/calls so no go on that. i knew it was too good to be true..:cry:

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
little update.

got my oem si grill yesterday, plans are starting to come together :thumbs up

/teasers/

starting to feel a bit legit right now, no ebay trash here folks. now its time to get to the paint shop,
pick up primer, paint, c.c. and paint match the sides, lip, and grill. hopefully be finished within a couple days.

got my oem grill and lip, setting up meetings with potential si wheels, and still on the search for the b16. wish me me luck!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pickup. Can't wait to see it on the car.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pickup. Can't wait to see it on the car.
thank you, sir :thumbs up
glad to see someone showin love here. i feel like this whole website doesnt give a flying f*ck haha

anyway, another update while i prime up the paint-match process. got a new corner tail light for my
car. old one was cracked and ugly, always got foggy when i washed the car so it had to go!
im not too excited about this because i basically got gipped. long story short, the guy posted on craigslist
that he had an original "oem" tail light and it turned out to be aftermarket trash. pissed off about the
long drive i endured to even get to his s***ty location, to prevent further enragement, i told him to take 20
for it and to piss off! ...he accepted. originally he wanted 45! wtf right? craigslist has pissed me off for
today, but on a happier note, i prepaid my mw3 and will be picking it up tomorrow morning :D

before/after

ugh...that'll do pig, that'll do.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely turned out nicely.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pickup with the OEM lip and grill. I can't wait to see them color matched. I wish I had gone OEM for my lips and grill.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ thanks everyone. updates soon, i dont have much time to be doing the paint myself, so i got a buddy of mine taking
care of it for me. should be ready to take some pics in a couple days. stay tuned =) and yeah oem always triumphs.
once you realize how many times ebay trash/no-name brands will fail you, you'll start getting the hint that oem is only
way to go! thanks guys.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new update:

i think you're all gonna like this one; the type-r gods have blessed my ej :shock:

enjoi

new package(s):

my favorite new toys

remember the city lights from a while back? got some amber led's for the them:

primed up from installation:

bumper removal:

headlight removal:

and in we go,

money.

emphasis on the fender

before you point out the obvious, yes rear panel needs paint, yes fenders are f'd up..

that's it cc, lemme know what you think ;)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
need some wheels and a lip

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The new headlights look good. I've always wanted some, but don't know if i could justify $1000 for headlights on my daily.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Makes me miss my vsm coupe, got big plans for this or what? Ballar with the oem type R headlights

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Makes me miss my vsm coupe, got big plans for this or what? Ballar with the oem type R headlights
ballar on a muthaf'n budget, holidays coming up so no more ridiculous spending like this again for a while =P yeah man some b16 is what im looking for. then a complete engine build up. but its just hard right now searching for one at the right price. i might be checking one out, a jdm b16a for 1500. ill keep you all posted!