new track car!!!!

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
can you show us how you did it. ive always wondered how to run the cable clutch line.
its not done yet, he just got the car, swap is going to happen late this summer/early fall. He's only 18, and is still in HS.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
SiRcivic27 said:
its not done yet, he just got the car, swap is going to happen late this summer/early fall. He's only 18, and is still in HS.
so are these guys. one of them is only 12.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
pimppimp pimp supesuper sims dvddvd arixpn arizona arizona arizonz arizonazzzxxxxxdxxdxcxx emotion z drink nos reduced downtime turbo ice hawaii jackie chan firbirds fruit and walnut salad ruth l smith award espresso varsity
readin stuff on your wall?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i am a master at sound deadening removal. if u need help, ask.

EDIT: by "master" i mean "i've done it once."

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
i am a master at sound deadening removal. if u need help, ask.

EDIT: by "master" i mean "i've done it once."
I have already started, dont have too much left, just the floor infront of the front seats. under the seats and in the back is done. Home already?

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
or....

oh
man
that looks
really
sick!!

!!!

:rolf:

so i see you're taking a lot of interest in all of our rides.....check out slowcivic E G's thread, and EF Honda EF's thread also:

Slowcivic E G
EF Honda EF
lol I love how you make
fun
of
my
new
line
for
ever
word! haha

but, how much did you lower your car? I don't want to lower mine that much, but I bought coilovers that go up to 4" lower, also how hard are they to install?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to install them, take out a few bolts here and there, push down on this, put that in there tighten those nuts there, put bolts back in here and you're done.

2.2liter EG

5+ Year Member
Scott take your oil pan off tommorw so i can take it to school or your going to have to wait another week befor you can drive your race car.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2.2liter EG said:
Scott take your oil pan off tommorw so i can take it to school or your going to have to wait another week befor you can drive your race car.
thanks JP, your grinder helped out alot today, Yea scott I work to F'in much, I can do it if you need me too but you have more daylight to work on the car in than i do. Cant wait to race this thing again.

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
slowcivic E G said:
to install them, take out a few bolts here and there, push down on this, put that in there tighten those nuts there, put bolts back in here and you're done.
haha i guess I just dont want to f**k something up.
any place with pictures?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
squidmaster said:
haha i guess I just dont want to f**k something up.
any place with pictures?
Not too sure, im sure there is a how to and list of steps somewhere.

EF Honda EF

well we have to drill a hole in the oil pan and we dont have a drill bit that big. We took out all the sound deadening stuff today. It was a pain but definitly saved some weight. I brought my camera to the car but forgot the battery so i couldnt take any pictures

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
well we have to drill a hole in the oil pan and we dont have a drill bit that big. We took out all the sound deadening stuff today. It was a pain but definitly saved some weight. I brought my camera to the car but forgot the battery so i couldnt take any pictures
i have a unibit thats pretty big. how big do u need it? 3/4"?

:( I wish u two would have waited till my car was done so we could all work together on these damn things. with my car so close to being done, its tough to spend a day like today not getting s**t done. i found one more problem today, so it should be done soon. this weekend, i'll either be done, or at a stand-still, so i'll be able to help you guys if u want.