10+ Year Member
blazed and mugengirl oh man battleeee!~ YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO GOT MY VOTE

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn all the cars are really nice..but one in particular and i think that the person is ___________!!!!!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lestah :thumbup: I'm a sucker for volks. :P

F EVOZ

5+ Year Member
Gimme A B!! B!!!!!!

Gimme A L!! L!!!!!!!

Gimme A A!! A!!!!!

Gimme A Z!! Z!!!!!!

Gimme A E!! E!!!!!!!

Gimme A D!! D!!!!!!

Spell It Out What Do You Get??

Blazed W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0otttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
by far the cleanest cars ive seen in a ROTM poll :shock:

very very very difficult decision to make.

mugengirl :thumbup:

br0nx finest

I'm from the Bronx baby.
5+ Year Member
Well, I've held my tongue but here we go...

MugenGirl's car has fake seats, and for a car on the west, that is so "mugenized" to slack on getting seats that have proven track records and supporting a company that invests its time & money into true R&D is a shame. At the very least, state what is knockoff & whatnot, don't try to style in Fake Stillettos. At this point we might venture to say that it is more than possible your mugen lip may be fake too with a riveted emblem. So thats its main downfall, but also, out here on the east we see so many cars 5 lug converted with OEM 5 lug wheels that it really is an UGLY look. However, her car as a whole is definitely unique but I wouldn't choose it over the choice I made.

JDM-hatch's car looks so cliche, there are about 50 of those same hatches running around the tri-state area. I really have nothing nice to say about it so I'll just bite my tongue there.

Lestah's car is definitely nice, and he stated what parts are knockoff/style so I can definitely appreciate that...however I'm not a fan of four doors so there goes that one. :p

Blazed's car is ONE OFF, it is arguable that with time, cash and patience you could build something that looks similar but up until he presented his POS I have not seen a car with such attention to detail. If you say online "hey you know that silver K coupe with the BYS and kevlar mirrors & hood" people would know right away who you were speaking of.

Thus, I chose him, and I may be just slightly biased because of his 96 front. :p

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I've held my tongue but here we go...

MugenGirl's car has fake seats, and for a car on the west, that is so "mugenized" to slack on getting seats that have proven track records and supporting a company that invests its time & money into true R&D is a shame. At the very least, state what is knockoff & whatnot, don't try to style in Fake Stillettos. At this point we might venture to say that it is more than possible your mugen lip may be fake too with a riveted emblem. So thats its main downfall, but also, out here on the east we see so many cars 5 lug converted with OEM 5 lug wheels that it really is an UGLY look. However, her car as a whole is definitely unique but I wouldn't choose it over the choice I made.

JDM-hatch's car looks so cliche, there are about 50 of those same hatches running around the tri-state area. I really have nothing nice to say about it so I'll just bite my tongue there.

Lestah's car is definitely nice, and he stated what parts are knockoff/style so I can definitely appreciate that...however I'm not a fan of four doors so there goes that one. :p

Blazed's car is ONE OFF, it is arguable that with time, cash and patience you could build something that looks similar but up until he presented his POS I have not seen a car with such attention to detail. If you say online "hey you know that silver K coupe with the BYS and kevlar mirrors & hood" people would know right away who you were speaking of.

Thus, I chose him, and I may be just slightly biased because of his 96 front. :p
Watch someone say something about this and then have it removed.

Man I love democracy.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn this is a toss up between all of them...there's no real winner. WOW

SMILEZ

5+ Year Member
Blazed Car Hands Down Its More Appealing To The Eye And From The Looks Of It Is Wat Jdm Is All About Props To U Man Car Is Awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.