**Official CC Gun Thread**

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive built and modded a few DPMS AR's for friends. they are the best quality parts for the price.
Ive put atleast 10,000 rounds through mine in about 3-4 months w/o any problems. Pretty reliable imo. And thats not all with top price ammo either. Ive shot reloads, steel case, lacqured steel(brown bear) and regular non fired brass and never had an issue.:thumbs up

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
see i was saying bird shot for wall penetration reasons. of course id want the pellets that hit him to transform to 00buck

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't trust my life in the hands of ammo meant to kill birds, that's just me.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well since you dont trust it...wanna test that theory hahahha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nope, I also don't want to stand in front of a 20ga, .410, or even a .22. Any of those rounds have the potential to kill, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rely on them to do the job.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pics or it didn't happen. You guys that are talking about DPMS AR's, are you referring to their .223 or .308 rifles?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pshht, no sir. I don't have the use or time to reload.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my dad just bought all the things to reload, and i picked up the 9mm set dye. Looking to find a good place to order primers and projectiles.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How is this bs when you can get a 500 round case of .223 for aout 100-125 bucks?

Not to mention being in the military we have decent amount of down time when were in garrison or not on rear detachment, so finding a couple hours throught out the week to go plinking isnt hard. Not to mention spending a full saturday at a range you can easily go through several hundred rounds. :roll:

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is this bs when you can get a 500 round case of .223 for aout 100-125 bucks?

Not to mention being in the military we have decent amount of down time when were in garrison or not on rear detachment, so finding a couple hours throught out the week to go plinking isnt hard. Not to mention spending a full saturday at a range you can easily go through several hundred rounds. :roll:
So you're a 19 YO that spends a few grand every few months on ammo (yeah bullshit). I've been shooting for 25 years since I was a little kid and 10k rounds in a few month span is a s**t load of shooting.

Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter!

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you're a 19 YO that spends a few grand every few months on ammo (yeah bullshit). I've been shooting for 25 years since I was a little kid and 10k rounds in a few month span is a s**t load of shooting.

Right.....

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait wait, can you get me a good price on a KSG when it comes out???
:bluelol: unfortunatly no. they will make employees wait to get one, and for the deal ill be getting on one, ill be keeping it.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics or it didn't happen. You guys that are talking about DPMS AR's, are you referring to their .223 or .308 rifles?
jm talking 223, why?

my dad just bought all the things to reload, and i picked up the 9mm set dye. Looking to find a good place to order primers and projectiles.
why not make lead projectiles? its way cheaper... and thats the whole point of reloading.

ive shot +/- 10000 in a day ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:bluelol: unfortunatly no. they will make employees wait to get one, and for the deal ill be getting on one, ill be keeping it.
Get two, I don't mind waiting and taking a road trip for a good deal ;) Seriously, if you get a good enough deal I would throw in some extra for you.
jm talking 223, why?
I have heard that DPMS .223 rifles aren't as reliable as the .308 rifles, that's all. I almost picked up a DPMS upper for my .223 build a couple weeks ago, but decided to build my Saiga 7.62x39 first instead. I ordered the parts 2 days ago, hopefully break into this build pretty soon.

conor97hx

I dont know how people feel about this topic here, but anyone into guns/shooting?

I've had a savage axis in .308, a remington 597, s&w sd9, and a mosin nagant 91/30. I'll post pics later if theres any interest. I'm looking to get a s&w m&p 15 next, just for the sake of having an ar really.

Post ya'lls stuff and discuss to.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never owned one, but I'm purchasing a handgun soon and would like to get into recreational shooting.