Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so it's 1200 points for the maps what's that like 10 human dollars?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so it's 1200 points for the maps what's that like 10 human dollars?
I think it may be just a little more, like $15 I think. I may be wrong tho, I just don't remember how much I paid the last time. :???: and you are gay for taking me off! :cry:

wow.. I'm gonna get a 1200 ms point card on my way home to get the maps.. may not download if they don't work yet.. has anyone played them successfully?

My brother was playing it successfully earlier this morning but he said that our other friend joined him and stopped working shortly after that.

It's still not working, you can't even play MW2 whatsoever. :( I'll buy the maps later as soon as it starts working.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it may be just a little more, like $15 I think. I may be wrong tho, I just don't remember how much I paid the last time. :???: and you are gay for taking me off! :cry:
Biz, I cleaned up all my "friends" whom I never once talked to or played with, nothing personal, if we had even messaged each other once I wouldn't of taken you off, i had you on for like a year, no biggie....

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it is working now. at least the update is. a few more hours and it should be back to normal connection speed with the xbox network.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is working now. at least the update is. a few more hours and it should be back to normal connection speed with the xbox network.
this is f**king ridiculous... what the f**k do we pay for?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its all working now. probably just a snafu. everyone trying to download it at once maybe. not sure but its all fixed now.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Xbox live points gift cards don't seem to be working though. Or at least mine isn't working and ebgames is telling me that it's not just my card. Guess I'll be waiting til tomorrow to download the maps... and if I wake up and it still isn't working, eb is going to receive a small, thin, rectangular object to the rectum.

You shouldn't f**k with my gaming.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i'm kinda disappointed in the new maps not worth $15 IMO w/only 2 game options....

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I paid for them, and I'm playing fine... and I just got an email saying my Card could not be charged (I had to buy $25 worth of points cause I had none left).... but I can still play fine... yesssssss

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm loving the new maps. Looking forward to having them on all game modes, but this will suffice for now. Already got like 5 hours of game play in today. With more likely to come.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ how you know they will open up for all modes?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ how you know they will open up for all modes?
Speculation really. It'd be bullshit if they didn't... and it would be a bad business move. It shouldn't take much work for them to do it, and it'll ensure continued sales in the future. If they limit the maps to one game type, their sales will drop tremendously the next time they release a map pack.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got my first nuke yesterday... went 54 and 8 in headquarters.. no camping involved. Twas a good time.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow good work man, I suck, new maps still pwn me, and prestiging didn't help either lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I still dont think I will be prestiging. I have too much time into getting the weapons I have now, its just not worth the extra slot I wont really use. But yea joe good work on the nuke. Shits hard to get higher killstreak rewards now that your rewards dont count towards getting more rewards.....confusing sentence but you get the picture.

And my new found weapon of choice is the M16 w/ holo sight, marathon pro, stopping power pro, commando pro. Love that s**t, it gets me awesome kills and has helped me raise my kill/death ratio and my accuracy.

Also, what sidearms do you guys use? I find that the pistols are HIGHLY underrated. I use the M93.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any one following the story about how Infinity Ward is falling apart? Something that people at IW are entitled to money for such a huge game but Activision are being bitches about it... Top two guys (Jason West & Vince Zampella) in IW were fired along wither others top leads leaving.

Anywho look for "Respawn Entertainment" from EA. Those top 2 dudes will be starting that.... and I think they have a lawsuit to take the "Modern Warfare" name but drop Call of Duty.

[YOUTUBE="IW-MW2"]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRU5f-081LE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRU5f-081LE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]