OMG!!! Curbs FTL =(

infam0us3o5

low n slow.
5+ Year Member
yo i know some dude trying to get rid of some si's with brand new tires on em...pm me if u want his number

Slammed_am

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just did something very similar to my 00 Si. Curbs own us! Mine's sleeping at the body shop with about $4000 in damage right now. yay. :( Glad you were able to get yours fixed on your own. I'm hoping to get mine back on the road..........eventually. Thank God for insurance.

mark84

5+ Year Member
Just did something very similar to my 00 Si. Curbs own us! Mine's sleeping at the body shop with about $4000 in damage right now. yay. :( Glad you were able to get yours fixed on your own. I'm hoping to get mine back on the road..........eventually. Thank God for insurance.
dude, what the hell did you really hit?? you went to the dealer right?

Slammed_am

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was traveling at about 35-40mph, and a car tried to pass me on the shoulder must have thought the road was 2 lanes..orsomething, I swirved to avoid hitting them and drove right into a concrete center mediean about 12" high. Now that I look back I should have just hit the car. I'd have less damage!

Insurance gave an estimate of $3700.00..I think the front fender damage was from the rollback...either way its getting replaced

mark84

5+ Year Member
NO, not you.. I was talking to " Slammed_am" about his story running into a curb.

mark84

5+ Year Member
I was traveling at about 35-40mph, and a car tried to pass me on the shoulder must have thought the road was 2 lanes..orsomething, I swirved to avoid hitting them and drove right into a concrete center mediean about 12" high. Now that I look back I should have just hit the car. I'd have less damage!

Insurance gave an estimate of $3700.00..I think the front fender damage was from the rollback...either way its getting replaced
Looks like you abandoned her,It's soo lonley in the rain :(..

Slammed_am

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NO, not you.. I was talking to " Slammed_am" about his story running into a curb.
Definately not a dealership...for body work....you crazy?! That was the amount given on the estimate by my insurance company at the body shop.

haha yeah at that point it was locked up at the towing company before my body shop picked it up. Now its under cover/indoors and under lock and key;)

jonmaltese6thg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

DUDE!! that sucks ur wheels r soo crooked n s**t so much body repair too wow that sucks!!

junior h.m

5+ Year Member
wow..im glad your all okay

hope things work out for every one
yo biglou954
it looks like you got it back on its feet tho...

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright so i just left the body shop not so happy .guys charging me $100 just to paint the fender! i miss my old paint guy =( i dont have a good feeling about this?

jonmaltese6thg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright so i just left the body shop not so happy .guys charging me $100 just to paint the fender! i miss my old paint guy =( i dont have a good feeling about this?
how much did u pay the fender cuz i need one too! cant u buy one painted already?

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just did the same thing to my daily damn wet leaves and sharp ass turns i was only doing 10 miles an hour to

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh Ok thanks man Dude how fast were you going??? i got a replacemetn fender for 27 dollars unpainted