Ordering pizza online

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the store does pay the drivers gas mileage, which the deliver fee just about covers. You really think some one would deliver pizza and use their own gas to make the deliverys? No way! They get paid mileage.

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't do it because every time we tried it took close to a f**king hour to get our pizza. If I call it's less than 20 mins.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't do it because every time we tried it took close to a f**king hour to get our pizza. If I call it's less than 20 mins.
Thats papa johns for ya, domino's is much much quicker

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pizza hut usually takes like 35 minutes whenever i order online..

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i do it because if i am going to get online to google the number, i might as well just make the order on the site

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know this is kinda off topic but i just ate a buffalo chicken ranch pizza folded in half and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life...

/jack

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who has time to track a pizza? I mean seriously?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i know this is kinda off topic but i just ate a buffalo chicken ranch pizza folded in half and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life...

/jack
I have one of those at BJs before...

DhN

5+ Year Member
i hate when people do this

i used to work at papa johns..and that s**t juist pops on the screen out of nowhere when you order online. shits jus annoying..lazy f**ks.then they get the nereve to complain when their order is not perfect..b***h if you f**king called or came in..we can get your order perfectly...but instead we just go by ther symbols on the damn screen

/end rant

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So when they use the PC and there is no human error during communication you get the order wrong?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So when they use the PC and there is no human error during communication you get the order wrong?
That would really burn my britches! :angryred:

the whole point of odering over the phone is to make it as confusing as possible so they get they order wrong and you get free s**t! :what:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's easier... and less likely for them to make mistakes.

It's easier to misunderstand / forget what somebody says than to look at the computer screen and see exactly what they want.

Not to mention, some sites show you what stage of delivery they're in (ex. Now making the pizza. Took pizza out of oven. Pizza is on the way to your house)

DhN

5+ Year Member
no..sometimes people ask for extra items and dont type it in..sometimes the comp messes up..its just annoying..but i couldnt careless as i worked there lke 6 years ago lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well then..... I just think I'm going to have to order online next time. I'll be sure to post how it went! :D

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, looking forward to your review biz.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow...that's just lazy. but to each his own.
I have ordered food before online. I was watching the food network about the best places to eat certain food like Pizza in New York, Sandwich at this restaurant in Southern California, hamburger at a restaurant in North Carolina and Ribs in Texas. so I ordered the ribs from this place in texas and had a 24hour delivery in dry ice to my house. it was the best f**kin ribs i've ever had. I can't remember the place.
I'm gonna look for that again and order the pizza from New York. I wish i knew the web site now

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damnit i want buffalo wings now

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^Same, for some reason I just had a craving for the pizza hut wing street HOT wings.. they are actually pretty dam good.