Pic of the new rims 16' HFP

7schulz

5+ Year Member

Will these look good on a silver 4 door 97 civic ex.
They are also for sale if anyone is interested.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what year are those hfp wheels?hell yeah those wheels will look good on silver civic,i got a silver civic and i was thinking bout getting that color wheel

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if there for sale how much?

7schulz

5+ Year Member
yea 4x100
Got a good deal off of craigslist
08w16-sln-100 is the part number

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IF you would do $500 shipped id be all over them, but i know thats low.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't you just get those? And didn't you make a thread about getting rims? Why are you selling themmm? They look niceee.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they are $106 a wheel from collegehillshonda.com

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+55 offset will look like ass. You sound like a damn idiot by the way.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys drive civics and are proud of it, come talk to me when you have a real car. I think a civic fell out of my cracker jack box the other day.
Says the guy who lists a Civic and a Dodge Ram as his vehicles.

7schulz

5+ Year Member
I apologise for that comment but the civic and the ram are the vehicles I currently own that are for sale. If you look hard enough you can get some amazing deals. I only paied $2850 for the civic with 120,000 miles on it 97' 4 door ex excelent condition from the first owner with laminated doncumentation of all work done. I put 20,000 miles on the car and will still make a profit when i sell it. If that makes me a damn idiot then i must be a damn idiot. I only came here to find out if the rims would fit and to see if people liked them. The consensus is they will fit and everybody likes the rims, this will make the car look better and help the sale of it. The people on dodgetalk.com were more then helpful and nice about it when i had questions about the truck.