Picked up an EG for a future K-Series Swap

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Axles got here. No pics yet since I'm not taking them out of the box. There's a good chance I'll be moving in about 6 weeks and I won't have these axles installed by then.

Steve

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just in WPB this weekend, went to the beach with my girl....haha, i spent all day trying to remember which members from CC were in west palm beach, i knew it was someone i wanted to meet :lol:

hope things are going smoothly with the project --- tell that fool to hurry up and get your motor!!!!! ;)

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i was just in WPB this weekend, went to the beach with my girl....haha, i spent all day trying to remember which members from CC were in west palm beach, i knew it was someone i wanted to meet :lol:

hope things are going smoothly with the project --- tell that fool to hurry up and get your motor!!!!! ;)
I'm about to go with someone else completely. It's getting old.

Steve

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet....how long has it been now that youve been waiting? im not a genious - but it shouldnt take THIS long to find a k-swap

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey steve how far is west palm from Mississippi...

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Started removing my exhaust and such. I got the just the muffler off before I had to do a mad clean up dash since a realator was coming to show my house.

I'm not sure how much s**t I can do with the threat of them coming every weekend and possible weekdays. Kinda sucks. On a happier note, the new house has a nice oversized 2 car garage with PLENTY of room for working on the car.

Anyway, I'm working on getting the rear glass out and the finishing touches in the car.

Steve

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ne pics of recent work?

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
ne pics of recent work?
Nope. Just started working on the rear glass. I'll be picking up a heat gun and a window puller (giant suction cup) this week. I'll also be removing the rest of the exhuast and the last of the misc. crap before I pull the motor/trans out.

On a brighter note, I'll be sending the $ for my new motor/trans this week. I should have a K20A2 w/ 6spd at my door in a few weeks (no later).

That being said, I have a base RSX 5 spd for sale. With the right gearing, it would be the perfect trans for a boosted application. ;)

Steve

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, i cant wait to see your car completed....keep the updates comin' ;)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha....wait-- you mean, you want this project to end ?!?! ;) it has to suck waiting that long for somone to find you a motor...its probbly gonna be the longest 2 weeks while you wait for it to come in :lol:

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
hahaha....wait-- you mean, you want this project to end ?!?! ;) it has to suck waiting that long for somone to find you a motor...its probbly gonna be the longest 2 weeks while you wait for it to come in :lol:
You have no idea... =)

Steve

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
please take pictures of something...even the floor if it comes to that... an oil stain for god sake! =)

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
please take pictures of something...even the floor if it comes to that... an oil stain for god sake! =)

How about I take a picture of my kids kicking my ass while I try to work on my car or the boxes of parts covered in dust waiting on a motor and transmission that I don't have yet?

=)

Steve

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
k-series said:
How about I take a picture of my kids kicking my ass while I try to work on my car or the boxes of parts covered in dust waiting on a motor and transmission that I don't have yet?

=)

Steve
that would be fine. post it up!

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<---Impatient. I cant wait to see how this all comes 2gether bro. Post more pics when u get a chance!

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Money has been sent for the motor/trans (yes, I've changed my mind and I'm getting the 6spd). I should have it in a week or so.

(SWEET!)

Steve

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[napoleon] yesssssssss [/napoleon]

man, i cant wait to see this all come together....congrats to you :thumbs up