Picked up an EG for a future K-Series Swap

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice!!! lookin good so far. What are your plans for the motor? I can't remember, this post is so long. N/A is all I remember.

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I'm moving (locally) tomorrow, so once I get situated the head comes off for some work. Once I have the funds, the block gets sleeved, bored, new pistons, rods, crank, etc...

Final product should be good for over 300whp all motor.

Steve

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niiiice, can't wait for the finish. have you driven it yet with the motor in? whats it like?

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's not even hooked up. I have to move tomorrow, I just needed to mount it in there. The head has to come off anyway to have a bunch of work done.

Steve

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k-series said:
Well, I'm moving (locally) tomorrow, so once I get situated the head comes off for some work. Once I have the funds, the block gets sleeved, bored, new pistons, rods, crank, etc...

Final product should be good for over 300whp all motor.

Steve
holy crap this thing is going to be crazy fast. not too mention some serious torque too... :shock:
how much does the hatchl weigh right now? wait, get to work on moving houses so you can finish this beast, enough CC for now! hahahah

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks gorgeous. props. good luck with the move too. hope everythings comfy and you get back to work on the whip asap.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:
comin along slowly but surely....not to mention nicely-thing is gonna scream :thumbup:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh wow.. its looking nice..

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey what color are you rims? I have a teal car too and I like bronze but I was thinking a darker color might be best.. But whatever color you have looks nice. Better than I thought on a teal car.. Just cant tell if is bronze or gold.

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just spent the last 15 minutes reading through this whole thread and i must say....it's absolutely insane....big big props to you sir....keep us updated :thumbs up

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering if anyone would just find this and take the time to read the whole thing...

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I'm moved in (basically) and got my DSL service up last night. The wheels that are on it are from my black EP. They won't be staying on there. I'll be ordering some Weld racing wheels and slicks for it and probably some GT3's (red/polished) for shows.

This car is purely for drag racing.

As for reading the whole thread, I just did it a few days ago. I love reading the haters that talk smack about me not having the motor and other stuff. =)

Steve

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
got pics of the new house and work area?

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll try to snap a few before I head out to the inlaws for the 4th.

Steve

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just wanted to put all of the hate replies (or doubts) on one post. I actually read through this entire thing again. ;)

B16EJ1 said:
I love it when people have a plan list instead of a mod list. I understand that you just got your car but how many people's list actually make it all the way? Really?
turbo95eg6 said:
yup....thats why I always roll my eyes when people say s**t like "future b16 turbo coming this summer"
chopstick said:
if you leave the exterior stock (put the hub caps on), then you will have yourself a sleeper (asuming you DO the K series swap)
I know turbo95eg6 was a doubter, haven't seen the other 2 back. =)

Steve

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im still waitin for the house pics... u love causing anxiety huh... :lol:

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually, I haven't unpacked my card reader yet. =)

I'll look for it tonight and get them uploaded.

Steve