u can do ittttttttttttttttt...my firned..:lol:

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
k-series said:
Actually, I haven't unpacked my card reader yet. =)

I'll look for it tonight and get them uploaded.

Steve
excuses excuses.... :lol:

no doubt. i'll check back.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good....but pool cage w/ no pool ??? :lol:

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Heh, there was a hot tub, but I like the giant out door entertainment area.

Steve

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet for some winter time outdoor parties ;)

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fyi, bandwidth exceeded on teh pics.

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Grim Sleeper said:
i lost count... I just know its been a long ass time.
You're kidding me right? 6 months to build a FULL ON race car? Do you know the cost involved as well as the research needed?

I'd like to see you do it in a year and add in that I'm married with 2 kids and work a full time job.

Steve

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k-series said:
You're kidding me right? 6 months to build a FULL ON race car? Do you know the cost involved as well as the research needed?

I'd like to see you do it in a year and add in that I'm married with 2 kids and work a full time job.

Steve
If I had the money(unemployed for the moment) I know I could do it in a year. actually less. I know the research & labor involved in building. But if your taking your time with it thats cool, I just simpily wanted to know what was up.

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, there's no way you could do it in a year with my situation. I have a wife that works part time at night so I watch my kids (2 and 5 and my 5 year old nephew). I get home, we eat dinner, and I'm alone with the kids. If my wife isn't working or my sister in law is home to watch my kids, I get some time to work on my car.

I also just sold my house and moved into a new place. Can't really be working on my car when I have relators to let in and others to show around.

I'm sure I could have been a little further along, but time with my wife and kids is important to me so the car comes in second to them.

I'm sorry it's taking so long, but it'll be worth the wait. =)

Steve

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k-series said:
Dude, there's no way you could do it in a year with my situation. I have a wife that works part time at night so I watch my kids (2 and 5 and my 5 year old nephew). I get home, we eat dinner, and I'm alone with the kids. If my wife isn't working or my sister in law is home to watch my kids, I get some time to work on my car.

I also just sold my house and moved into a new place. Can't really be working on my car when I have relators to let in and others to show around.

I'm sure I could have been a little further along, but time with my wife and kids is important to me so the car comes in second to them.

I'm sorry it's taking so long, but it'll be worth the wait. =)

Steve
I said I could... Not I could if I was you. I dont have kids & what not

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i coudt do that shyt in my sleep...:rolf:
but then when i wake up its another story..:lol:

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn good luck with the final parts of the swap and thats 1 hell of a house

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Started working on the rest of the weight reduction and other NHRA requirements.

What you're looking at is a piece of drapery rod that I crushed to mock up what will be a nice aluminum rod bolted to the door with that connecting rod for the door latch, that will allow me and others from the outside to open the door. (There'll be a small round hole in the lexan for access from the outside.)

I'll be finishing up the other door tomorrow and hopefully the rest of stuff inside the car...but we'll see.

Steve