PICs of my New Hatch

Hybrid93Hatch

5+ Year Member
I don't care for the HID's in the fog's but damn what a nice hatch. 5 luggn' and your a girl :P

Very nice!!!

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hybrid93Hatch said:
I don't care for the HID's in the fog's but damn what a nice hatch. 5 luggn' and your a girl :P

Very nice!!!
thanks.. i try..lol yea i wanted to do the 5 lug convertion on both cars but i did the hatchy first....
as for the HIDs in the foggies i wanted to do something different besides just the JDM yellows besides im in the love the Violet HIDs...

thanks for the + comment!

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn there is alot of hating going on, since I am the ONLY other person in CC that has seen this hatch , then take my word for it. Everything in the pictures are real I have seen the hatch but only for a few minutes . I didnt get to drive it but I had to get out of my car and check the s**t out cuz it looked like an identical CTR on the outside.... is there an b18c5?? yes there is . Are all the parts listed on the car i can say yes to 100% of them because i couldnt see all of them plus i was only there for like 3 minutes cuz i was passing by, and didnt even know it was hers. Til she reminded me that the hatch was out and then i put the pieces together.........

I understand if know one believes her. Because for 1, this car is sick and not very common to see a close replice of a CTR. And 2 , which is the main reason cuz she is a girl. Wether she "built" it I doubt she did ALL the work but I know she has the knowledge and skill to remove and put parts together. If you have a chance to speak to her in person you will find out that she knows her s**t. s**t even i was amazed at what she knew.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and as for her LSVTEC coupe i have seen it as well and her motor (which is in her kitchen) and her purple tranny,lol, trust me folks if you go to her house you know there is a tuner in the home, first thing i saw were axles , WS 2 catback, and her ACT clutch on her kitchen counter....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My problem was never really that I didn't believe it... it was that she bought it for her bf. I dropped it though. Just mentioned it again to clarify to you.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ok, she had told me at the meet that some peeps were haiting and didnt believe her, so i figured i'd let people know..... hey your a girl right NOFX??

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride, awesome lip as well. What kind of steering wheel do you have on it?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jorge99hx said:
Nice ride, awesome lip as well. What kind of steering wheel do you have on it?
its a sparco steering wheel with the quick release hub and the honda CTR horn center piece
thanks

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
Damn there is alot of hating going on, since I am the ONLY other person in CC that has seen this hatch , then take my word for it. Everything in the pictures are real I have seen the hatch but only for a few minutes . I didnt get to drive it but I had to get out of my car and check the s**t out cuz it looked like an identical CTR on the outside.... is there an b18c5?? yes there is . Are all the parts listed on the car i can say yes to 100% of them because i couldnt see all of them plus i was only there for like 3 minutes cuz i was passing by, and didnt even know it was hers. Til she reminded me that the hatch was out and then i put the pieces together.........

I understand if know one believes her. Because for 1, this car is sick and not very common to see a close replice of a CTR. And 2 , which is the main reason cuz she is a girl. Wether she "built" it I doubt she did ALL the work but I know she has the knowledge and skill to remove and put parts together. If you have a chance to speak to her in person you will find out that she knows her s**t. s**t even i was amazed at what she knew.
thanks Eliver...lol yea yea i know my fan/hater club is pretty big but like i told you its all good!
NewEraImports09 said:
Oh and as for her LSVTEC coupe i have seen it as well and her motor (which is in her kitchen) and her purple tranny,lol, trust me folks if you go to her house you know there is a tuner in the home, first thing i saw were axles , WS 2 catback, and her ACT clutch on her kitchen counter....
lol yo my kitchen is the fastest kitchen in the Bean!...lol

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo loca umm do you have that cam seal we spoke about at the meet?? and if so , um u know who could install it for cheap, besides you, because if someone does it and f**k up my motor then im goin after them....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
oh ok, she had told me at the meet that some peeps were haiting and didnt believe her, so i figured i'd let people know..... hey your a girl right NOFX??
Yeah.

johnny0

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow sick hatch especially since a girl whippn it that is one nice ek! nice work

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Um... think you lost me there. I know the photos I've posted and I don't think I ever posted a photo like you described. Also, "they" belong to "him" now.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
yo loca umm do you have that cam seal we spoke about at the meet?? and if so , um u know who could install it for cheap, besides you, because if someone does it and f**k up my motor then im goin after them....
yea i can order it for you...... its only like $4.00
and besides to put it in its not hard so i'll do it for you

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Um... think you lost me there. I know the photos I've posted and I don't think I ever posted a photo like you described. Also, "they" belong to "him" now.
whos him? is there a pic of u on that thread or another thread... its like watching a movie without watching the intro

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
yea i can order it for you...... its only like $4.00
and besides to put it in its not hard so i'll do it for you
order that s**t sitting bull, you know imma f**k with u and the indian names right

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
whos him? is there a pic of u on that thread or another thread... its like watching a movie without watching the intro
There's a link in my previous post. Click where it said "him" in it.