PICs of my New Hatch

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
He paid for what on your coupe? I see tint and wheels and a drop. :what: Doesn't look like nearly as much went into your car. I guess I just don't see why you wouldn't pay for your car and he could pay for his.
alot of the money when in to my motor-- its way more bulit then his so yea i dont know what you're sayin about tint cuz idont have it.. and the wheel yea he paid for it but my coupe is not "done" yet like the hatch is you know?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
alot of the money when in to my motor-- its way more bulit then his so yea i dont know what you're sayin about tint cuz idont have it.. and the wheel yea he paid for it but my coupe is not "done" yet like the hatch is you know?
All I can judge from is the photo in your sig.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
when my car is "done" i will post it for you k
i thought you were waiting for one small part to be able to take it to the meet?

your a VERY confusing girl.. :D

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i thought you were waiting for one small part to be able to take it to the meet?

your a VERY confusing girl.. :D
yea thats engine wise

nickcivic27

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first goal was to get Hatchie out of the shop second goal is to get better pictures
nice ride... now for the 2nd goal... you gotta do some mods on your cameraphone LOL :D jk :thumbs up

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hybrid93Hatch said:
Would love to see better pics! Looks sweet though!
yea so would everyone else too! lol thanks

93hatchie said:
very nice hatch.
thanks

P.S. Haters:lame: Broke my window Saturday night! now im styling with dark black limo tint! :oops: