ive never heard of ctr fogs before

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
haha.. whats up with clubcivic boys hating on girls with nice cars.. this happen to mugengirl also.. haha.. just cause she didnt do all the work it is still her car. for goodness sakes she is a girl. its hard to find girls with some knowledge about girls so i give mad props to her. i help fix up my girls car.. she claims its hers and it is. she has her say in what she wants on the car because its hers.
the fact is, we're calling bs on the car even being hers.

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn.......when I first signed on...... I thought to myself.......How the hell did this girl get over 100 replies over the course of 2 days about "HER" new hatch. Then I actually read the replies, and was like (wow this is good sh**t) LMAO! you

guys are heartless hahaaaaa

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMsta said:
Damn.......when I first signed on...... I thought to myself.......How the hell did this girl get over 100 replies over the course of 2 days about "HER" new hatch. Then I actually read the replies, and was like (wow this is good sh**t) LMAO! you

guys are heartless hahaaaaa
I was thinking the same thing... I went though all 10 pages thinking there might be more pics... Get some of it in the shop even.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kinda hard to get more pics of it when its not urs haha

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I first noticed this thread being maybe three pages long within the same day it was posted I figured, "Yep, it's a girl who states her gender in her user name."

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think it has n e thing to do with ur gender, its the fact that her stories dont add up and ppl caught on to them and she keeps getting them twisted the more and more she tries to explain..and she keeps makin up stuff which ppl call out on and it all blows up on her....basically she needs to get pics of the engine and with her actually by the car with the hood up and 1 with the engine badge

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, threads started by a member who states that they're a woman in their user name gets more attention I mean. At first everything in here was nice and pleasant, no one mentioning that they didn't think that was her car or anything. That didn't come until pages later. Yes, it gained more attention after people began to question it, but originally alot of the attention was because it says she's a girl. :what:

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but then again u see most of the later post were done by the same ppl questioning her, only a few commented on the car

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sooo....doesn't that mean your hatch is faster than your man's coupe???? uh oh...male ego alert!!! lol'! j/k ;)

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more pics for all the haters

car is dirty but i wanted to post for you guys

xtreme15

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess this is intended for all those who didnt belive it was hers lol..nice engine bay...sick steering wheel too

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
again...the issue i had was you being so clueless about it after saying you "built it for your man" and then changing your story several times... you still have yet to answer why you bought more things for his car than you did your own.. unless that part is just not true.. ;) i still dont know what "ctr fog lights" are... i still dotn understand why the bolt in cage was also "welded in".. i never questioned your "MAN" owning the car.. and well to be honest.. a handfull of better pictures dotn even prove that.. the car is not bad looking... there are a lot of things i would have done differently.. but over all nice.. i still would like to have those things cleared up that i asked about.. ;)

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well reguadless of whos it is I like it.,

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ReggieSD said:
sooo....doesn't that mean your hatch is faster than your man's coupe???? uh oh...male ego alert!!! lol'! j/k ;)
Getting your woman to pay for your car to be heavily modified while you sit at home = priceless

Oh, and ImageShack.us is your friend. I'm sure the others on here woudl enjoy seeing photos that are larger.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xtreme15 said:
i guess this is intended for all those who didnt belive it was hers lol..nice engine bay...sick steering wheel too
thanks .... muuah... =)

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Getting your woman to pay for your car to be heavily modified while you sit at home = priceless.
getting a woman to pay for it? he paid for mine s**t on the coupe and i paid his s**t--- so its pretty much equal k?

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:

:thumbs up :thumbs up :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: those seats are giving me a nubby

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
getting a woman to pay for it? he paid for mine s**t on the coupe and i paid his s**t--- so its pretty much equal k?
He paid for what on your coupe? I see tint and wheels and a drop. :what: Doesn't look like nearly as much went into your car. I guess I just don't see why you wouldn't pay for your car and he could pay for his.