PICs of my New Hatch

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
yeah, imma meet her at her house, and then leave to the meet. why??
I meant her and her mans....i.e both the coupe and the hatch....

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't try anything on her JSPEC while you're at her house :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
Don't try anything on her JSPEC while you're at her house :lol:
yeah crazy, a girl that hooked up a hatch for her man, of course imma try something fool.... ;) , just bugging my wife is going to be with me, hope she doesn't complain how i drive...freakin annoying..." slow down hunnie!!!" LoL

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's better than driving with your mom and have her grab the "oh s**t" handle 90 times lol

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
it's better than driving with your mom and have her grab the "oh s**t" handle 90 times lol
LMAO, i know how it is, thats why, whenever i drive my mom around i take the family car....and plus she hates my system in my car

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
haha i love that. ill be driving my mom and dad, mom in the front seat and ill see her grab the oh s**t bar for pretty much the whole ride, while my dad is in the back going "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
haha i love that. ill be driving my mom and dad, mom in the front seat and ill see her grab the oh s**t bar for pretty much the whole ride, while my dad is in the back going "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
LMFAO....i think everyones mom is like that when there in your car. Hahaha, thas good s**t.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
DAMN, i wish i was your man.....now i don't even wanna roll with you to the meet, no ones gonna be looking at me car..Jk, really nice hatch
lol yea yea .... my mans mad amped too i dunno if hes gonna go though

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
so the hatchie is coming to the meet right :lol:
damn i need a a girl liek u get me a f**kin type r hatch shyt :shock:
lol yea i know right?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
DOPE....are you both rollin to the meet??
i dunno know yet if the coupe doesnt turn on then we'll go in the hatch and if my coupe turns on then i dunno if he wants to go so ill let you know

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So IS it true now? Your car > your boyfriends car? or has the tables turned? dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn.

xtreme15

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the hatchie looks sick....is it running at import wars coming up?? and im still getting that first race in the coupe right?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, what do you do? I mean what profession are you in?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xtreme15 said:
the hatchie looks sick....is it running at import wars coming up?? and im still getting that first race in the coupe right?
i thought you told me not to pick on you and find someone my own size right? lol yea you still have the first race with the coupe.
thanks i think the hatchie is hawt too! yea it'll be at import warz too hopefully the coupe will have enough miles by then.....i still havent turned it on yet

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
So IS it true now? Your car > your boyfriends car? or has the tables turned? dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn.
i think that its pretty equal now
except i have LS/Vtec and he doesnt
lol