PICs of my New Hatch

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xtreme15 said:
did u call that dude i told u to call??? if not call up Everett's thats where we got it for E's hatchie i think.
i called everett's and they dont have any.. the closest one is in AZ and they want like $350

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
auto bar..... and it was bolted then welded to the frame
bolted and welded to the frame? i have an autopower bar.. pics please.. im very interested in your setup..

edit.. im assuming you are saying you have an autopower roll bar? unless "auto bar" is something else?

Last edited:

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
bolted and welded to the frame? i have an autopower bar.. pics please.. im very interested in your setup..

edit.. im assuming you are saying you have an autopower roll bar? unless "auto bar" is something else?
yea i think its the same one as yours--- its four points right?... ill get pics for you soon... then wagon is in the shop today.. my man almost blew the motor this weekend :???:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
yea i think its the same one as yours--- its four points right?... ill get pics for you soon... then wagon is in the shop today.. my man almost blew the motor this weekend :???:
ah yeah.. autopower 4 pt .. its the same.. im just confused what "frame" you welded it to since the autopower bar is intended to be mounted with bolt in plates.. and there really isn't a "frame" on a unibody car.. car looks good.. awaiting better pictures.. but you really have me confused about the bar setup.. im pretty interested to see how this was setup.. did you keep the rear interior? and im also a little confused.. you did the work.. like personally.. or you had this car built at a shop?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
ah yeah.. autopower 4 pt .. its the same.. im just confused what "frame" you welded it to since the autopower bar is intended to be mounted with bolt in plates.. and there really isn't a "frame" on a unibody car.. car looks good.. awaiting better pictures.. but you really have me confused about the bar setup.. im pretty interested to see how this was setup.. did you keep the rear interior? and im also a little confused.. you did the work.. like personally.. or you had this car built at a shop?
what do you mean by bulit at a shop? alot of the work i did myself but i dont have certain tools like a welder and s**t... so after the shop bolted on they welded it there... im not really sure how... sorry

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
what do you mean by bulit at a shop? alot of the work i did myself but i dont have certain tools like a welder and s**t... so after the shop bolted on they welded it there... im not really sure how... sorry
this is what confused me

Import_Girl said:
thanks i built it for my man... he helped a little! lol
;)

what work did you do... just curious..

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car, minus the quality. I likey!

-Jason

andres4514

PaRsEro
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that hatch is nice.....yall gotta have some $$$ to do all that shyt...what do you guys do for a living lol

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
andres4514 said:
damn that hatch is nice.....yall gotta have some $$$ to do all that shyt...what do you guys do for a living lol
yea i know right? im a Service Advisor for a dealership....and my man is currently unemploy

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
yea i know right? im a Service Advisor for a dealership....and my man is currently unemploy
aer you serioius?? damn why can't you be my girlfriend... :(

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
aer you serioius?? damn why can't you be my girlfriend... :(
lol yea im serious...ummmm you have a wife already im sorry :lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what actual work did YOU do to the car? just curious :thumbs up

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha what work have you done to your car random? lol jp

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
none whatsoever...but that doesnt bother me one bit, because i havent ever claimed to have done any....i could care less one way or the other if my car was built by me, or bought by me :what:

;)

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
so what actual work did YOU do to the car? just curious :thumbs up
my boy and i did the swap.. its was pretty easy... i put on the exhaust.....ummmmmm help put on the passenger side suspention on..... painted my headlights (black housing).... mad other stuff... do you really want me to list everything?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
my boy and i did the swap.. its was pretty easy... i put on the exhaust.....ummmmmm help put on the passenger side suspention on..... painted my headlights (black housing).... mad other stuff... do you really want me to list everything?
i think the point he is making (although i wont speek for him) is that for someone who "built this car" you are a little vague about whats going on with something as simple as the roll cage install.. the cage install is very simple and straight foward.. i see no reason at all to weld it in.. the autopower bars that bolt in bolt in with plates for a reason.. i really want to see how you guys welded that to the unibody.. its not about "calling BS"... its about the vagueness... "it was welded and bolted to the frame" again.. thats interesting since your car doesnt have a frame.. so that answer.. basicly tells me nothing.. i not trying to be a d**k.. OR give you a hard time.. im just trying to figure out what you are talking about.. in fact.. when i asked you the question the FIRST time.. in this thread.. it was ONLY because although the actual install is easy the physical work is a b***h... and i was assuming you installed it.. since you claimed to build the car for your "man"... i think all of that is further confused by just having the car how he likes it and choosing NOT to take it to the meet... i mean that doesnt make too much sense to me at least... its a honda meet.. you wouldnt just take both cars to show off? again.. this is NOT intended to start any s**t.. i have no issues with you.. just trying to clarify thats all..

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just curious....your mod list is extensive, to say the least...when you said you built it, just made me curious :what:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
lol yea im serious...ummmm you have a wife already im sorry :lol:
aww....maybe i should just leave the wife at home, and go to the meet by myself so i can hit on you at the same time..hahah jk

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
aww....maybe i should just leave the wife at home, and go to the meet by myself so i can hit on you at the same time..hahah jk
lol im leave my man at home too! lol j/k