Post your interior

cleansleep37

t3EJ8
00 ek tuned from stock

I'm new to this site so i figured I'd post my interior. bought the ek with a wrecked front end in October and redid the interior from dirty old stock. Trying to keep it clean so let me know what you think...

restored the interior, some girl had it and never once cleaned it. dirty as hell:roll:
jdm shift knob, jdm shift boot with red stitching and real leather, B&M shortshifter...

temporary head unit, looking for a touchscreen, so if you guys have anything for sale, keep me posted...

aftermarket racing seats, picked them up without brackets and fabricated them out of "safety metal" from Home Depot. Seats aren't going anywhere and I believe that they are stronger than the OEM setup.

put some red leds under the dash on both sides, looks better at night! doing what i can to keep it from rice, not sure If i should keep them or not. I also replace all the carpeting front and rear, OEM black. Awesome change from old blue with holes in them!:lol:

pillar gauges and racing tach are coming soon once I get the stacks.

will post more of the exterior once i put the rota wheels on and buff up the paint a little. Show me some other interiors!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welll since you asked...
Current gauge cluster

Gauge cluster trim piece

headliner and pillars

temporary seat covers till i can afford red recaros

Knob and boot that i made

Oh and grenade on my dash lol I snowboard

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can buy a set of cheap racing seats that will fit great for less than 300. I think theyre around 219 a pair or something. some are free shipping.

http://www.hyperautoparts.com/shop/home.php?cat=377&gclid=CNTIqfOO46YCFVln5QodCTD_0w

these come with sliders but w/o brackets. I just made my own and it cost me about 32 bucks for the metal. took a couple hours but it was worth the aggravation and experience.
Thanks! ill have to look into this. I just need to get the money lol

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres the only good shot of the interior, its mostly stock, only thing added was a blox spherical 490 shift knob, and a red stitch leather shift boot, and broadway mirror.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I HAZZZZZZZZZ RICE!!!!!!!! LOL this s**t is old... You can see my thread to see that I am doing a full 180 with my car... This is NOT how I roll anymore lol... I am going to be gettin Recaro's and Red Carpet, and going back to almost all black... It will be MUCH better =)

This was about 6 yrs ago....

More Recent:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that in in-dash computer? that could be kinda nice, though i do like my ac and heat

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL No, it was a cheap ass like 100 dollar monitor, we ripped up my glove box so now it is just that front panel, not a box anymore and put the original NES in it.... It was bad ass lol... Nothing like playing Mario Bro in yo Civic =)

And yea it was after my car got broken into and they busted up my dash, had the plan to convert it, glad I didn't... As you can see in the more recent pics I got an In Dash DVD now... Replaced the AC/Heat vents....

But I think you have read my build thread, the AC/HEAT is allllllllllll gone now...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i still love that, thats awesome. atleast you didnt go so extreme with your interior that you couldnt change it back. that just needs to be repainted mostly

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is true, and hey I still got the in dash, I still have the NES... LOL Just sayin....

I will keep some things, for example, I will keep the tach... I don't give a s**t what people say... Plus my car is going to be a show/race car only never a DD.... It is smaller than those HUGE 5" tachs... I paid 350 bucks for it a while back... It is super thin, only about 1" front to back, it is blue then the shift light and gauge turn red at redline... Pretty sick tach...

I will get a new gauge piller and possibly keep the dash gauges again since i race, I will want all the gauges available...

but your correct, it can be changed and IT WILL... I want to get a set of DC rear seats with the center plastic thing.. Not sure what it is... But it will be a show winner if you ask me...

When I did my interior it was what was in, used to love it.. Now it's BLAH

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is a pretty nice tach and i noticed it was very thing

that DC seat idea ive though about too, i love that plastic center piece. I havent really looked into how hard it is though to bolt them in. I plan on gettting the pillar gauges also lol and around the gauge cluster. I like to know whats going on with my car

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea the DC seat's look clean, but if I am doing recaro's, I want to get the rear seat that has the red stitching, so I can get black recaro's with the same... OR get some regular ones and have new fabric installed with red stitch and RECARO in the headrests.... That would be hot...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think your idea is close to what i want to do. i want to get red recaros and have by back seats redone to match

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well my 2 cents, I think with the red headliner you have, red might be too much???

Maybe do red carpet so top and bottom are red, then black seats???

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol question is, is there more red or more black?? thats a tough one but idk what ill do. right now i need to finish the exterior then ill worry about interior. I want to get everything matching again too. ive been so busy that i havent been able to finish everything, just do parts of it all. Im also unsure about the back seats. I was thining maybe black carpet with red seats and then the only thing red would be those seats. I doubt ill ever get the back ones done since it doesnt really bother me, and i dont know if i would like them red. I can pick up some del sol seats for 100 bucks but idk

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The thing is that black is a base color, red is an accent color, you could go all black and be fine.... I say black seats.... I say no delsol but that's me... I got some 03 wrx seats on my build thread, got em for 100 bucks on ek rails...... I hear you on matching

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i could come across those seats lol yeah i decided im changing the interior so my friend can use this pattern since his car is red. plus i want to do a better job, some spots im not pleased with. Only thing red then would be seats which i kinda like but idk yet. ill probably go black. my friend has a pair of black bride low max's with silver glitter back

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Funny part is the guy found a set of decent Racing seats for 200 bucks, sold these for 100... I saw the seats on craigslist and wanted them, but they were gone, then saw these and got em and I guess it was meant to be...

Problem is I am a bigger guy, so need a sturdy seat lol...

Fat man FTW

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i just want to ditch these seats and my honda seat covers. ugh lol