anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this is the only photo i have on hand...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta say i love stickerbombed center consoles/dash pieces like that.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the trim around the vents was stickerbombed too, but they were peeling off from all the hot air getting blown. i'll replace it come spring

ps: i love the red checkers on ur car... i think an F bomb sticker would go pretty good with your style

they sell them at ihatestickers.com -- you can get it in red too.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hell yeah! i was thinkin about doing that... buddy of mine stickerbombed his rims... that didn't last long lol... f**kers were peeling off after a couple days

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see front lips all the time and people clear coat them after they do it. supposed to help a lot. i was actually going to do it

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
never thought about putting a layer of clearcoat over the stickers... that's a pretty f'n good idea... my buddy BJ stickerbombed his thule rack. i'll have him experiment with the clearcoat first haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its really common on stancenation.com and stanceworks. Ive seen whole hoods and roofs stickerbombed.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thats sick....where the hell is your third dial on the right though lol
lol well the pull cables on my hvac are busted (previous owner), so the vent control and the temp controls dont' work. i reach up inside my dash from the bottom to manually adjust the vent paddles lol.... so one of them is covered up. notice my A/C button and vent/recirc are covered as well lol... (i have a busted A/C line... the larger top mount intercooler kept hitting it when going WOT... oops

CDubs

Registered VIP
lol well the pull cables on my hvac are busted (previous owner), so the vent control and the temp dont' work. i reach up inside my dash from the bottom to manually adjust the vent paddles lol.... so one of them is covered up. notice my A/C button and vent/recirc are covered as well lol... (i have a busted A/C line... the larger top mount intercooler kept hitting it when going WOT... oops
i did notice that but not as muchas the last dial...at least you found ways around it lol not im glad my works on both cars

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i did notice that but not as muchas the last dial...at least you found ways around it lol not im glad my works on both cars
it's a fairly simple car when it comes down to it. the interior is still built on 90s design, so there aren't as many electrical parts there other than the fan control, ac control, and rear defroster button. did you know the fan control stops working when you pull the A/C fuses? really weird!!

anyway, i'm getting the hvac from my wrecked silver car sometime soon....

CDubs

Registered VIP
it's a fairly simple car when it comes down to it. the interior is still built on 90s design, so there aren't as many electrical parts there other than the fan control, ac control, and rear defroster button. did you know the fan control stops working when you pull the A/C fuses? really weird!!

anyway, i'm getting the hvac from my wrecked silver car sometime soon....
yayy anfrey for always giving me more knowledge

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM Type S red door cards
JDM Type S red center console
JDM Type S red carpet

Car is dirty sorry.
Yes it's auto-f**k off.

And a few otha goodies.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha you have a automatic,

lol jk, looks great man

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anfrey where did you get all those stickers...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Anfrey where did you get all those stickers...
there's a stickerbomb book u can get. look on amazon, b&n, borders, waldenbooks, etc