Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
think i may have to copy you anf, i like that alot for some reason

CDubs

Registered VIP
i plan on copying him but on my wink mirror =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow im surprised you guys never seen that before

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
stickerbomb away guys... and damn chris u have a wink? i wanted one but didn't want to give up my visors.

cheansleep: yeah, i'm getting sick of seeing the same f'n stickers every time i look at the dash. might peel them all off and put other ones on, or just go back to silver trim... s**t likes to peel in the winter from the heater vents lol

CDubs

Registered VIP
well im getting a wink for the civic hopefully in a few days im going to order if not by the end of the month =) i would put it in the wagon, but i have the really nice mirror with autodim, map lights, and a compass....i dont want to give that up lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i put a broadway over the autodim. stupid thing doesn't work properly anyway.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cdubs why is your pixel car green when your car is white? seats too confuse me =) update your build thread? your car looks good if that is what its going to be or is

CDubs

Registered VIP
cdubs why is your pixel car green when your car is white? seats too confuse me =) update your build thread? your car looks good if that is what its going to be or is
thats what its going to look like =) by honda day in august i plan to have it painted, gold konig candys (15") and red ctr replica seats, i would update my build thread but money is tight right now until after college and i find a job (all i have is a summer internship right now) so i have no updates yet :( plus its supposed to be teal..i want to stick with the orinial color it was 1im to lazy to get the pay and jambs repainted and 2 where im from there aernt any clean teal civics