Postnatal abortion.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It either happens Inside or it doesn't happen at all. Not a week before birth. More like a day after the girl finds out she is pregnant. How much decision does a man even have? Men don't become pregnet.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It either happens Inside or it doesn't happen at all. Not a week before birth. More like a day after the girl finds out she is pregnant. How much decision does a man even have? Men don't become pregnet.
If the man is seriously involved with the girl who is pregnant, it should be discussed together IMO. If it was just a random hook up, nothing more, most guys wouldn't want a kid.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think that if the man is required to support half of the child, he should account for half of the decision. His say is just as equal as hers. If she makes a decision WITHOUT his consent, he is not obligated to support her decision. If both parties cannot come to a decision, but neither wants to walk away, they resolve the issue with a best two out of three game of rock-paper-scissors.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ :like:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Vic you know my opinion about this.

I'm for abortion, and I'm somewhat against this. If people are aborting due to disorders they're stupid or their healthcare sucks. Utrasounds have been able to show for YEARS birth defects, diseases, and disorders before birth.

I personally would not carry a child full term if I knew the baby was not 100% healthy.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Vic you know my opinion about this.

I personally would not carry a child full term if I knew the baby was not 100% healthy.
what if it was perfectly healthy, but it had 3 legs?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what if it was perfectly healthy, but it had 3 legs?
That's not perfectly healthy.

If I even ever have children, it will be a normal functioning, correct body parts/organs, no disfigurements, disorders, and healthy.

It's all detectable prior birth.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not perfectly healthy.

If I even ever have children, it will be a normal functioning, correct body parts/organs, no disfigurements, disorders, and healthy.

It's all detectable prior birth.
lol. gotcha. what if it had a big booty?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Kelly - Not exactly. There are a lot of things they can tell from prenatal diagnoses, but many of them deal in percentages (indicating a "high-risk" for this) and can very well be wrong. It works the other way too, something might not be detected that is indeed present.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I would be the d**k to "kill the baby".

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ :like:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Cause retarded people are worthless right?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not what she's saying at all. Have you ever heard of cerebral palsy? (Not sure if they can diagnose that in the womb) Where the mind is totally active but the body doesn't cooperate? You know how frustrating would that be to the person it's affecting? Along with any other condition. Like I said, it's hard on the family and even harder on the person who has it.
They're not worthless by any means. Otherwise I wouldn't have said what I said about my brother in my previous post. It just could relieve a person from suffering their whole life not being capable of living a normal life. And this doesn't only include "retarded" people either. It could be heart conditions and other diseases.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Absolutely not.

But, I will not bury my life with an endless debt, endless work, endless pain for them, and endless pain knowing my child isn't healthy.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, so it's just a selfish reason. I was wrong, I'm sorry for assuming you thought they were worthless.

But wait... I'm still a little confused because if they were not worthless and were valuable, wouldn't you want to have that child? Because you value them? Or maybe you do not value them... If that is the case then you consider them worthless.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
keep it chill...

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But wait... I'm still a little confused because if they were not worthless and were valuable, wouldn't you want to have that child? Because you value them? Or maybe you do not value them... If that is the case then you consider them worthless.
is it too late to abort justjustin? seriously dude stop trying to analyze people's opinions. if u don;t have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, so it's just a selfish reason. I was wrong, I'm sorry for assuming you thought they were worthless.

You are 18. I refuse to argue with you; you have barely experienced life.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats pretty messed up if we are now going to start killing any child with a defect.
NOW start killing? Kid do your homework. The ancient Romans started this. They also were firm believers in incest, which didn't help the case. Much of older royalty in the world also believes in incest to keep the family fortunes and name in the family.

Abortions have been happening since the beginning of time, during any stage of the pregnancy, and after. This is not a new concept at all.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it too late to abort justjustin? seriously dude stop trying to analyze people's opinions. if u don;t have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself.
I'm just debating an important issue. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to get people to think about it.

NOW start killing? Kid do your homework. The ancient Romans started this. They also were firm believers in incest, which didn't help the case. Much of older royalty in the world also believes in incest to keep the family fortunes and name in the family.

Abortions have been happening since the beginning of time, during any stage of the pregnancy, and after. This is not a new concept at all.
I know it has been around and I know about the Romans. What I'm saying is we are heading in the same direction as the Romans. I don't know about you, but I don't like that idea...

I'm pretty sure that early in our history abortions were illegal. They still took place illegally, but they were not legal. That is what I mean when I say we are now starting to kill unborn children for any old reason.... We as Americans are doing this now, not the Romans.

Remember the Declaration of Independence? "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." The Declaration of Independence was our moral standard. I guess this isn't so anymore..

LOL you refuse to argue with me because I'm 18... Age is obviously important in the matter huh?