Postnatal abortion.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just debating an important issue. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to get people to think about it.

I know it has been around and I know about the Romans. What I'm saying is we are heading in the same direction as the Romans. I don't know about you, but I don't like that idea...

I'm pretty sure that early in our history abortions were illegal. They still took place illegally, but they were not legal. That is what I mean when I say we are now starting to kill unborn children for any old reason.... We as Americans are doing this now, not the Romans.

Remember the Declaration of Independence? "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." The Declaration of Independence was our moral standard. I guess this isn't so anymore..

LOL you refuse to argue with me because I'm 18... Age is obviously important in the matter huh?
Heading in the same direction? Just b/c something is illegal doesn't mean it stopped happening. IT HAPPENS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Age can be an important factor b/c you're not as thoroughly educated sometimes, and again..haven't experienced life. FFS, you're still in puberty!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just debating an important issue. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to get people to think about it.
this isn't a debate. this is a opinion thread. you have your opinion. I have mine. other people have their own.

anyways you were directing comments at people and not debating the subject anyways. by making it a personal matter u kind of defeated any point u were trying to get across because now certain people in here aren't going to want to listen to anything u might actually contribute.

your declaration of independence comment is biased on how you take what the document contains. if u take it as all men are created equal, women are not equal and children are definitely not men. it's all on how u perceive what is written there. which doesn't debate anything on the abortion topic at hand.

ejayeight

Any type of abortion is wrong whether its born yet or not. if you simply cannot handle the illnesses that a child may carry or are simply not ready for a child then simple as that do not have one. Abortion is murder. A fetus is a living human being. Just think if your parents aborted you, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have a chance to experience life. Everyone has that right.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
**WARNING**

Debating is ok. The next jab/insult at a person (not his/her debate) will result in an infraction.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now look what you did Vic. :lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
**WARNING**

Debating is ok. The next jab/insult at a person (not his/her debate) will result in an infraction.
Don't you dare give me another one! I'm being a good girl! :lol:

ejayeight

If you didn't want people to argue over this then you shouldn't have even started the thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you didn't want people to argue over this then you shouldn't have even started the thread.

joe wasn't talking about you btw. your opinion is fine.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Yes, your post was absolutely fine. You addressed the issue, not the people debating the issue. By the way, I didn't start the thread ;)

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heading in the same direction? Just b/c something is illegal doesn't mean it stopped happening. IT HAPPENS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Age can be an important factor b/c you're not as thoroughly educated sometimes, and again..haven't experienced life. FFS, you're still in puberty!
Ok, we aren't headed, we are there. and I know that just because something is illegal doesn't mean it won't happen. I had actually said that.

Age can be an important factor, but in this circumstance I don't think it is. I'm assuming you haven't had an abortion and I sure as hell haven't (:lol:) so we are on the same page here. But many of my friends have had abortions and have actually experienced it first hand. All of them have regreted getting their abortions. Their accounts have contributed to why I believe what I believe.

I'm sorry for attacking you. You have your opinion and I have mine.

your declaration of independence comment is biased on how you take what the document contains. if u take it as all men are created equal, women are not equal and children are definitely not men. it's all on how u perceive what is written there. which doesn't debate anything on the abortion topic at hand.
I would disagree because it is obvious the word "men" is referring to mankind and all humans in general. But you're right, people like to twist the true meaning of things.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you don't want to see people debate issues, then you should stay off the internet. A civil debate is what adults do, and that's what is expected when threads like this are posted. If you can't handle it, then stay out of the thread. Like Joe said, your post was fine.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that postnatal abortion is wrong on every leval... if they are saying that even though the baby is living and breathing, but that just because it isnt a "productive member of society" it isnt considered a human and doesnt have rights? if thats the case when do they get rights??? when they can speak for themselves? when? cause if they "dont have rights" then you could techniclly justify killing a 6 month old baby or even a 1 year old... simply because "they arent helpping for the greater good"...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well this thread went to sh*t quick. Was hoping it would be more productive. :(

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think that postnatal abortion is wrong on every leval... if they are saying that even though the baby is living and breathing, but that just because it isnt a "productive member of society" it isnt considered a human and doesnt have rights? if thats the case when do they get rights??? when they can speak for themselves? when? cause if they "dont have rights" then you could techniclly justify killing a 6 month old baby or even a 1 year old... simply because "they arent helpping for the greater good"...
This is my concern as well. I feel like it's a VERY slippery slope.

ejayeight

If you don't want to see people debate issues, then you should stay off the internet. A civil debate is what adults do, and that's what is expected when threads like this are posted. If you can't handle it, then stay out of the thread. Like Joe said, your post was fine.
I was just saying that because everyone was bitching about all the fighting. Calm down there.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm quite calm. But everyone complaining about fighting is no reason to not have a discussion.