Project: 240SX...Commence!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks =)

I've removed the faces off the 03's and began to start polishing them. I did one more test shot before I did that though!

I got my pair of VS-KF's that I've been waiting months for in a few days ago. Yes, super weak but great relip specials. I have two more KF's coming in soon, and I'm trading them to my buddy who's going to relip them and throw them on his S14. I'm getting his 18X9.5 +12 Work CR Kai's

Finally found a pair of 17" 03's as well, so they are officially on their way! These guys are fairly weak so they will get new lips before officially going on the car.

I also picked up a new turbo for the car which is the last thing I need to get it running properly, yay! Now to finish my wheels and suspension. More updates soon!

Goodi

RedEJ7
Holy cow man, good work! She's came a very long way (that's an understatement)
Congrats on being a daddy! Cheers

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No real updates here, just slowly getting the nursery together as well as more wheels to add to my collection lol. Oh and crap weather

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A few small updates. The FC has officially been sold. I had a guy so crazy about buying my car he was willing to throw more cash in my face to hold onto it. He sold his daily for cheap just so he could buy it as well lol. So either way, it's going to a great owner. Now I have more room in the garage, and cash in my pocket!

I'll miss it though.

A few updates, finally got my 17" front 03's in. Super weak but they're getting new lips soon!

Got some tires thrown on the 03's for the time being.

That's about it for the 240. I couldn't stay away from modding the TSX, and my buddy found a set of Tein Street Basis dampers for stupid cheap so I had him pick them up and ship them to me.

Installed and lowered it a bit! I'll really dial in the rideheight after the new wheels get here..

New wheels?! Me?! NEVER! I originally purchased those CR Kai's for the TSX, but they're a bit too aggressive. I don't want anything crazy for a daily, especially since it's going to be a baby hauler, grocery getter and diaper transport. So, I traded the Kai's for some 18" NT03's.

That's it for now! Gotta pay some bills then it's back to more updates =)

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude you are an on going project lol. cant wait to see what you will do with the TSX

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks man! I can't leave any car alone...blah!

The TSX will only get a few more things then I'm stopping though - it needs to be suitable for daily use and baby-hauling!
Plans for the TSX are:
Mugen front grill
Honda Accord Euro R badges in das rear
Wheels/tires as posted above

That's pretty much it!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not that bad looking to get myself into a new daily driver sedan and garage my EM1 and work on it on the weekends

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks dudes!

A buddy of mine came down to help me finish the car up, finally got it running and everything working properly and then my fuel pump stopped priming and the battery died shortly after. Son of a...

Gonna pick them up this week and hopefully will be roadworthy!

Also did a few other things as well though, wired in a few goodies, got the interior back together and dialed in my suspension/wheel fitment for the rear.

They need a good cleanup/polish but it'll look damn good once done!

I officially ordered the front lips for the 03's as well. 17X5" high polish. The lip will match the same amount in the rear.

I also ordered a bunch of new loom for all my wiring in the bay. I redid all the wiring on one of my old builds and it was a bunch of work but fun! I figured I'll do it again on this guy. So here's some of the loom I got in. High heat tolerance and flame retardant. Waiting on my de-pinning tools and some connectors as well.

I'll pick up on that project later on.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Good Progress :thumb up: sucks you had to let go of the FC but cash is cash and its hard to say no to someone whom is going to be a good owner.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good Progress :thumb up: sucks you had to let go of the FC but cash is cash and its hard to say no to someone whom is going to be a good owner.
Thanks man! The guy who has the FC now is a true RX7 enthusiast..I couldn't say no! He's taken great care of it, even already installed a new clutch, suspension and a TII hood =)

:cool:

Got the other VS-KF's I've been waiting for, they're going straight to my buddy so he can relip them for his S14, but figured I'd share =)

Picked up a Yashio Factory shift knob

Shitty interior pic

I'll get a Yashio Factory E-Brake button to match though. The silver Cusco is outa date! haha.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hooray! Finally saved up a bit and bought a real camera lol. No more shitty IG/iphone pictures!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Officially road worthy! Other than the mirrors, getting them refinished since they were blue. Renewing the plates this coming week then I'll try and get some decent photo's outside of my garage for once.

Front lips for the 03's should be in any day now.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After all the hell this car has put me through, I was convinced it was the devil. Thanks to the DMV, they reassured me with that theory.

Finally, tags are legal!

Got this text from Alex at Wheelflip. My lips are almost complete! Just need to be polished then they're on the way to me.

Feels good to drive it again.