Not open for further replies.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man, you needa get your ass busy on yours. I'm all antsy to see yours in one piece

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's the next step Gary

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, you needa get your ass busy on yours. I'm all antsy to see yours in one piece
Well my normal work schedule is two weeks on and one week off, but I have been on nine weeks straight with no scheduled days off. I work on call 24/7, so its hard to get out in the garage! I also average 80-100 hours a week, so garage time is few and far between.

I am off next week though, and I only have two full weeks off until the big show in arkansas so trust me I will be busy!

I will try and update my thread, but I would rather be in the garage than on the computer or my damn phone lol.

I did make a list of everything that I have to do before the show, and it scared the shît out of me, so imma have my work cut out for me to get this truck aired up and on a trailer and presentable to a crowd of people, but it will get done!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My old school all clear tails and all clear corners, then I want a hood bra

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well my normal work schedule is two weeks on and one week off, but I have been on nine weeks straight with no scheduled days off. I work on call 24/7, so its hard to get out in the garage! I also average 80-100 hours a week, so garage time is few and far between.

I am off next week though, and I only have two full weeks off until the big show in arkansas so trust me I will be busy!

I will try and update my thread, but I would rather be in the garage than on the computer or my damn phone lol.

I did make a list of everything that I have to do before the show, and it scared the shît out of me, so imma have my work cut out for me to get this truck aired up and on a trailer and presentable to a crowd of people, but it will get done!
Sounds like a plan I wanna get mine ready for some local cruises or little shows next year, gives me all winter to get it ready.

Never thought I'd have this much fun with a truck. And I have to say its way more easy than a honda if that's even possible

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Waxed the whole truck today, got all the crap that's been bugging me off with the wax, cleaned all the glass , she's looking better and better

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang Gary, the truck is looking good! When is the "Reds" Hydraulics kit coming in?!?!:smokin::smokin::smokin:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Got bored this afternoon, found my touchup paint from the del sol. Did me a lil emblem mod lol. Looks pretty cool cause now it stands out

Lol , man I honestly don't want bags or hydros. I still wanna be able to carry stuff if I need too

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Truck looks awesome man, before my civic I had a 96 Nissan extended cab & I loved it but never really did any mods to it, had a nice system, I wanted to lower it but totaled it before anything got done, glwb.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm digging this build, From what I read I can only say I hope you hold onto her.

I like the ideas you have for her and the light touch of green on the emblem is killer!

I'd like to do some green on mine once I have the monies for rims. Just rims and the mesh on the grill, maybe the rear honda emblem???

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm jealous!

Ur build thread is already bigger and has more followers than mine haha!

And there is a huge jdm truck scene dood!
Mirrors on fenders, low stance, low offset wheels...

Guys r building the s*** out of these trucks in japan!
Sr20 full drift trucks, turbo kits, 4g63 swaps...

Endless possibilities, and its always a jaw dropper!
YES! SR20 would be sweet.

I agree with the loud paint, matte roof huh? continue to the bed cover (assuming its a hard cover)

Just please no "hella flush" on the truck

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol no herra flush my 3 inch drop is good enough , and yah gata re matte black the plastic on my roof, well sides of the cab w/e lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol I'm having a blast with this truck. Funnest build iv had since my 99 coupe when I first joined here

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Painted my cab panels today, they were faded out and looked like poo. I think it cleans the over all look of truck up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Also orded the car club graphics for the bottom of my windsheild.

(I'm starting my old club back up) redline customs. Hence my name lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good job on the paint, I have never been in a car club before, when I had my mustang I hung out with others but we never called ourselves a club, need to get more stuff done before I join a club.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol its not a serious club, just something for fun, when you go to meets and stuff

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those cab pieces look awesome man! Btw can i be in the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.