RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or you remember when anfrey posted a picture if his d**k

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Marvel at my uber join date!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I never got them from him or the OG mods. They've all been from current mods.
I've given you two of them.. and I've been a mod since about 2004. How much more OG do you want?

You looking for Jay Jay to give you an infraction? :lol:

Last edited:

RonJ

Banned
Calling all OGs. Please check in. If you're not sure whether you are an OG, just check in and we'll let you know if you are.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know you're an OG when you remember when (and why) everyone used to spell rand0m with a zero.
I still spell it like that. I wish he would come back. To bad he got married and had a kid.

...and you can remember that jezek was 36% gay
Yup. I just brought his up the other day. Anyone still have the picture? What about Lin's mugshot?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where is turbo95eg, or for the newer peeps destroy. Or oc_civic

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I believe Turbo was either banned or tired of the noobs and just never came back except to try and sell the hatch. OC just moved on with life. Didn't have the interest in Honda's like he did.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OC was a recent departure, turbo95eg has been gone for a while. That dude was always getting banned for something, lot's of angry rants (that I usually agreed with, lol).

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got married and had a kid and im still here ( its actually the reason y im still on here since married life with kids can be boring lol)

This site has gone downhill, but its still better than most forums i frequent...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea... pretty sure we permabanned turbo after like his 4th ban. Dude just didn't give a damn.. and said stuff just to piss people off.

Real OGs will remember drooling over Britty, the original cc leghumpee.... or Rice4Brains's sweet coupe.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know you're an OG when you remember when (and why) everyone used to spell rand0m with a zero.
...and you can remember that jezek was 36% gay
Yea... pretty sure we permabanned turbo after like his 4th ban. Dude just didn't give a damn.. and said stuff just to piss people off.

Real OGs will remember drooling over Britty, the original cc leghumpee.... or Rice4Brains's sweet coupe.
What about when Civic on Air's Si was stolen? I remember Britty and her teg. I can remember who she married but I remember he had a CRX and believe had a car that did the chalkboard paint on. I remember Rice4Brains but for some reason Daniel's rat comes to mind.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What about when Civic on Air's Si was stolen? I remember Britty and her teg. I can remember who she married but I remember he had a CRX and believe had a car that did the chalkboard paint on. I remember Rice4Brains but for some reason Daniel's rat comes to mind.
lol thats funny, eric(civic_on_air) and i were just talking about that last week, he had a pimp teg that he sold and then he got a lifted truck and finally onto a nice tahoe.if you go back and search his name, he is the only member that i can recall that got "deactivated" not banned but his name appears funny now. mattmob xtina, seanjean, andy, marko, should ring some bells. team4r does anyone have discovery park pics anymore?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea... pretty sure we perma banned turbo after like his 4th ban. Dude just didn't give a damn.. and said stuff just to piss people off.
Kinda bummed Puma hasn't responded to my lovely quote above. that;s what the internet has always been for though.

That and horrible images that make people wish they never looked in the first place or the supreme reaction of causing someone to get sick over the internet. when you used to go back and forth against biz in the sick s**t thread you kind of found the really nasty places of the internet. You know it's sick when even Biz has a hard time looking at it.

anyone remember Booze_B?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyone remember Booze_B?
Nope. And I remember now, Britty and Knockoff got married. Some others from the past

BlackHopeDC5
$lickRick
TurboZinc
Linguistics