Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 Status.....round two

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where the hell do I get a stamp when I'm a broke ass? I've got a trans to rebuild. Aint nobody got time for stamps.

Sent from my Nexus 7
school store lol

well some oem parts order for the s, and some other stuff. next week I'll maybe order the jhm 93 tune to get ready for catless downpipes.

and I thought building a honda could get expensive hahaha

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soon you'll be able to take decent pictures.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
school store lol

well some oem parts order for the s, and some other stuff. next week I'll maybe order the jhm 93 tune to get ready for catless downpipes.

and I thought building a honda could get expensive hahaha
stupid pocket tapatalkin

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got pulled over for bullshit and gotta fight it now

my ecs package also showed up but I only had seen it before bed

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tickets blurry. :O

Sucks though man. We've got a small town here that I have to go through to get to work. They're known for being super strict on speed limits.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
driving like a hoodlum will do that. you drive an adults car, drive like an adult. ps if you had the bmw you would not have gotten the ticket.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tickets blurry. :O

Sucks though man. We've got a small town here that I have to go through to get to work. They're known for being super strict on speed limits.
yeah camera glass on my phone is all scratched up. tickets not for speeding though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
driving like a hoodlum will do that. you drive an adults car, drive like an adult. ps if you had the bmw you would not have gotten the ticket.
I do drive like an adult. I drive the split limit 95 percent of the time, people hate how slow I drive. they were hoping for a DUI or drugs. I was 30 seconds from a major cocaine dealing bar. they get people on that road all the time for drinking and driving

and the unsafe road conditions was b.s. we have pictures showing the roads weren't wet, no leaves or anything, it was 44 degrees. I'm going to fight it

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well what are you doing causing ruckus by a coke bar? be smart with your choices little one, no need to get in trouble with the po po.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well what are you doing causing ruckus by a coke bar? be smart with your choices little one, no need to get in trouble with the po po.
I have to drive by it to get home from where I was, I just wanted to get home to go to bed

I call it car profiling

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of cars that cocaine traffickers would drive, I saw a legit Rolls Royce phantom on the interstate Thursday. Almost missed my exit. :lol:

Just thought I'd share :p

Nigga.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of cars that cocaine traffickers would drive, I saw a legit Rolls Royce phantom on the interstate Thursday. Almost missed my exit. :lol:

Just thought I'd share :p

Nigga.
hahaha I love those!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got the letter from Jared with the memory card so maybe some pics today but it's freezing out

also pic of the box, I know it's blurry. my camera glass got scratched up so I need to buy a new phone

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been rainy and cold so still no pics, but i did drop the car off for full detail and paint correction by a friend. his work is mind blowing so I can't wait.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt get a chance yet for some real picturs but took some quick ones of stuff for you guys

new oem battery cover and plate filler

ECS tuning aluminum oil filter cap to replace the s***ty plastic one

led plate conversion and conversion for the running lights

and pictures of said car

20 quarts of amsoil european blend oil, this car takes ten quarts an oil change. got some oem filters and g12 just incase

i should start a new build thread, i also order a new oem black out s4 grill

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. New build thread. And that front plate delete is killer!