Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 Status.....round two

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. I throw my phone at concrete walls at 40+ mph. Camera still takes awesome pics. Most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. I throw my phone at concrete walls at 40+ mph. Camera still takes awesome pics. Most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7
this things old and beaten. it takes good pictures if I try and case is off

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got extra phones lying around you csan use as a camera lol

Sent from my Nexus 7

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pissed that it isn't stock or that you can't just run to AutoZone and get a filter for it?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pissed that it isn't stock or that you can't just run to AutoZone and get a filter for it?
I can get an aem dry flow down the street, but I want a stock box lol but I'm over it, not doing any harm

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I got the aem dry flow and their pre filter. found the ram air filter to be packed with s**t and the filter that was on was caked in dirt. so basically double f**ked. about to see if it drives better. also got hella yellow dog bulbs but idk if I'll put them in

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off track real quick. Excited to see this come together though. No huge amounts of replicas available so it should keep this car nice.
yeah I just want the grill because the previous owner painted the chrome trim around it black. it's the only thing that really bothers me about the outside

no no replica parts on this car, I've learned my lesson and now can afford quality. I only want top quality parts, most of which will come from jhm

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

this is my friends car, he had the bagged subi wagon I posted in the civic build. kinda makes me want to do black on black but I'm worried I'll regret it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish. I'm working and then ill be ripping more I'd the del sol apart.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2